chapter 01

Goodbye and I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To : ________ <3

Meet me at our usual place at 4 pm.

From : Byunggie <3

 

I just got a text message from Byunghun oppa. At first I was confused why Byunghun oppa want to meet me since he's very busy nowadays with work but I don'care about it because we haven't met from a long time. I smiled and I can't wait to meet him. I rushed downstairs telling my mom that I have a date with Byunghun oppa and she told me to wear the perfect dress.

After changing to my favourite dress I looked up at the mirror checking how do I looks for the last time. *Perfect* I thought and glance at my watch. *3:29 pm. Well it's still early* Eventhough it's not 4 pm yet,I decided to come earlier. I bid my mom goodbye. "Fighting _______-ah" mom said and I chuckled.

Since I introduced Byunghun oppa to  my mom,she was very happy and approved our relationship.I chuckled remembering  those moments and somehow I kind of missed it.

After waiting for Byunghun oppa for almost one hour he' still doesn't showed up yet. I was nervous and kept glancing everywhere.

"_____-ah!" A voice called my name and I brightened up. I waved at him as he waves at me first. He come closer to me and he seems to sweat alot. He bent down a little bit as he took a deep breath. I was confused and asked him what happened. He shook his head and hugged me.

I was surprised by his sudden action. Without hesistating I hugged him back.We stayed like that for a half minute and Byunghun oppa broke the hug. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Come on, I want to spend time with you babe!" Byunghun took my hand and I nodded happily.

We walked around the shopping mall chatting and laughing. I really missed hte moments when we usual go dating. For the past few months Byunghun oppa started to change. He doesn't always hang out with me or pick up his phone and he didm't even replying my messages. I wanted to aske him what's going on with him lately but I kept in in my heart. I don't want to start a fight just because of a small matter.

After spending for about 3-4 hours, Byunghun walked me home but before reaching to my house, he asked me to come with him to the nearby park. Well I don't think much about why he wanted to go there so I agreed.

"______-ah! Thank you for everything," Byunghun whispered as he took my hands. I blushed and ruffled his hair. "No problem oppa. It's a small matter anyway," I said shyly and he smiled at me but I know he's faking his smile. I stared at him but he faced away from me. I tilted my head and look at him worriedly.

"Oppa, gwaenchanayo? Are you sick?" I tried to reach his forehead but he shoved away my hand gently. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter