CHAPTER 10

Something New : Loving you

Listen to this song xD

 

 

PARK NANA'S POV

I woke up early today since, Im hanging out with the infinite oppas. I guess Im going on a date with Woohyun oppa. Even if I want to back out, I've already promise oppa.I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good Morning dear." My mom greeted me.

I smiled back and replied.

"So you woke up early today. Where are you going?"

"Hanging out with Infinite oppas at Lotte World." I replied happily and sat down infont of her to have breakfast.

"Oh,I see. You guys have gotten closed lately. Im happy to know that you are making friends easily."

*ding dong* after a few minutes Infinite came in.

"Anneyonghaseyo!" they all bowed.

"Oh, anneyong boys!" Mom said happily. "Come and have breakfast with us" she added.

"Ne!"Sungyeol beamed happily. They took their sit and ate quietly.

"Sunggyu oppa, where's Hoya oppa?" Iasked.

"He went to pick up Jiyoung." He replied.

"Oh,jinjjha? " I said. "They said they werent dating but look now, Hoya's picking her up. Tsk. So much for WE WERENT DATING" Sungyeol said and everyone chuckled.

"Sorry, but I've got to go. I have a meeting."

"Oh jinjjha? You cant join us?" Woohyun said. But his tone doesnt seem sincere.

"Mian-hae. Hope you guys have fun today. Anneyong~" Mom stood up and walked towards the door.

"So are you guys done? I cant wait to go to Lotte World." I asked happily.

"Dont lie. I know you're excited to go on a date with me" Woohyun smirked.

"A-ani. We have a date? Oh gosh. I forgot." I replied. Aish this guy.

"You forgot?! Jinjjha? But you promised me. So no backing out. Let's Go!" Woohyun oppa stood up and held his hand out for me to take it. How can she forget?! Guess,I'll have to do something to make her remember about today.

"Huh? N-ne oppa." I stood up and took his hand.

KIM MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Aish this guy. Being so grease and all.." I muttered.

"L oppa, arent you coming?" Nana asked. She just freakin called me oppa.

"N-ne." I sttutered.

"So L you go with Nana-sshi and Woohyun with Woohyun's car." Sunggyu hyung said.

"The rest come with me." He added.

"AH hyung! I want to go with noona!!" Sungjong whined." L hyung you go with Sunggyu hyung."

"Bwoh? Just go with Sunggyu hyung! No need to whined like a girl." I pushed him towards the others.

"Arraso. You dont have to be so pushy. Its not like you like Nana noona, do you?" he asked. Was it to obvious? Good going, Kim Myungsoo.

"BWOH?! How can I fall for a girl like her?Tsk." I put my poker face on and walked towards Woohyun's car.

"Like I would fall for you too. Grumpy dude" She said madly and stomped her feet towards the car

"Well this is a good start." Woohyun mumbled and walked towards the driver's seat.

"Let's go now!" Sunggyu motion everyone to walk to the car.

IN THE CAR.

"Well, this is awkward" Nana said to break the silence.

"I guess so." Woohyun exclaimed. "We'll arrived in 15 minutes." he added.

"Aish.." I said annoyingly.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" Nana asked worriedly. Why do I even care? She cares about me? Are they in love or something? He's cold, I dont think so.

"Ani, why would you even care? You've fallen for me, havent you?" I said cockingly and smirked.

"B-BWOH? Fall for YOU?! WHY WOULD I?" She shouted.

"Yah, you dont have to scream! Just say so, no need for screaming. Your making it obvious." I smirked.

"Aish cold ice prince." she muttered.

"Oh, babe. I could be your prince." Woohyun said and winked at her.

"So much for being in the same car with the two of you. Aish." she said.

NAM WOOHYUN'S POV

"Aigoo~ So cute." I said while pinching her cheeks.

"Yah, OPPA! Im not a baby." She glared at me.

"We are here."

"Finally, I couldnt stand sitting with you guys." L said and jumped out of the car.

"NOONA!" I heard Sungjong shouting from afar to get Nana's attention.

"This kid trying everything to get her attention." I mumbled.

"Aw, you jealous oppa?" She winked at me and walked towards the maknae.

"Noona, lets go inside! I cant wait to ride with you!" Sungjong beamed.

"Yah, maknae! She's my date." I pulled Nana out of Sungjong's gripped and smirked.

"Mian Sungjong-ah!" She shot an apologetic face towards the maknae.

"Lets ride on the roller coaster!" I said but then I saw her face turning pale."Nana-ah, gwenchana?!" I asked her worriedly. "We dont have to ride it, if your scared of it." I added.

"A-a-ani oppa. Lets go ride it since you want to ride it. I dont want to be a party pooper." She said but she looked really pale.

What if I fall...? What if Woohyun oppa pushed me? or maybe L oppa? Aish.. What am I thinkiing?

"Are you sure? You seem pale... Lets go ride other rides if you want to?"

"I SAID ITS OKAY!!" She screamed and stomped her feet towards the line.

"I was just asking..No need to be mad." I muttered as I walk towards her.

"Hyung, noona seemed pissed off. Why did she yell at Woohyun hyung? Aish this Namstar." Sungjong whined beside Myungsoo.

"Tsk. What do you expect?" L scoffed and walked towards the line,to line up with the others.

After 15 minutes of waiting, its was our turn.As we reached the end of the line,I could see Nana's face getting pale.

"Yah, are you sure? Dont scream or yell at me, just answer." I said and closed my ears.

"Im sure oppa. Come on,its our turn." She pulled my hand towards our sits. She pulled my hands first.. Kyaaa!

"Are you guys buckled up? And ready to go?" I heard the worker asking. All of the infinite members including me replied yes happily.

"Yah, want to hold my hand?" I asked her shyly.

"Can I oppa?" She seemed scared. "Umm, its okay..." Be a man, Nam Woohyun.

Just before the ride started, I held her hand and gave a her a small smile. She nooded and the roller coaster started to increase its speed. As the speed increases, Nana's grip tightened. She's so cute. I guess I've fallen for you...  Im not sure? I thought and shrugged it off to enjoy the ride.

After the ride ended, I ." So much for not wanting to hold my hand,huh?" I nudged her on the hand.

"Bwoh?! I-I was just.. Aish molla. Let's go eat Sungjonggie and leave this greasy dude alone." She turned around and poked her tongue out at me.

"YAH! Im your date!! Dont leave me here!!!!" I screamed." YAH NANA-AH!!!" I ran towards her.

UNKNOWN'S POV

"Hey, hyung. Lets go have lunch over there." The maknae said and pointed towards a restaurant.

"Yah, your making me run like a little kid!" I said.

"Hyung, ppali!! Im hungry!!" He replied while rubbing his tummy.

"Ask the others to go with you." I said madly.

"AH,HYUNG!! I'll treat you for lunch then." he smirked and tugged my hand to follow him.

"Arraso! Dont do your puppy eye again."

As I walked towards the restaurant, I saw someone familiar. Her hair and her voice.

Her laughter. It seems like I've heard it before. After giving it some thoughts.. That can't be her, can it? Why is she here? With those guys?

I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder nervously. She turned around and was shocked but she could spoke the words "OPPA......"

 

ANNEYONG!! Since I've been keeping this chappie for a while. I've finished it and will continue the other chappie when Im done ith exams.

Sorry that Ive kept you waiting x'< Mian-hae *Bows 90 degree*

Btw who's that guy? Want to know more? Do subscribe.

Enjoy and do comment.