-- A new life

The Yellow Thread

 

Kikwang's P.O.V
 
Kikwang-si? How did she know my name.
 
*Flashback*
"No means no Kikwang, You're always just on time for school. I want you to kick this bad habbit of yours."
"Pshhh, SeonSaeng-nim, You're selfish"
Kikwang shaped his mouth like an O shape. Oh she's the girl who walked in just in time, I guess she overheard the conversation with saeng-nim. Well whatever at least I got her name.
Kikwang then walks into his class, only to hear familiar voices calling him.
 
YA! Kikwang ah! Why are you so late. I'm sooo hungry right now, have any snacks?
 
Haha, mianhae Yoseob ahh. Here's some Chips that I've bought. 
 
Ya Kikwang ahh, I heard that you're with a new girl in school now. What about Naeun? aren't you all Lovey dovey with her? Leejoon Smirked
 
Ya! Lee Chang Sun, who told you this crap? (Lee Chang Sun, is his real name, he doesn't like it so he told everyone to call him Leejoon.) But the news sure spread quickly, More ever I was only just taking her to new class.
 
Wae Kikwang, guilty? and I told you not to call me by my original name..
 
Whatever. Let's just wait for homeroom to start. Pshh, look at Doojoon, he's still sleeping. Let's not wake him up, at least we've got some show today.
 
Few minutes later...
Class stand! Good Morning Mr. Lee
Mr.Lee then saw Doojoon sleeping on his desk. sprawling like he has no form at all.
YA! YOON DOOJOON! wake up! this is my class so get up! 
 
Doojoon immeadiately stood up from the suprisingly loud voice.
Huh? Doojoon looked at Mr.Lee with blurly eyes.
"Ohh Jeez I got caught sleeping.." Doojoon looked to his back and saw Kikwang's cheeky smile.
Oh sorry, I'm just too sleepy. Doojoon let off a silly smile.
 
Ughh, just sit down We're gonna start our lesson.
 
Hyosung's P.O.V
 
Oh! Kikwang-si! By the way, my name is Hyosung! Nice to meet you, and thank you once again! 
I then walked into my class, just to find out that most of the girls are glaring at me, what for? I felt a tap on my shoulders.
 
Erm, may I ask what are you doing here? 
 
Ooh, I'm Hyosung, Jeon Hyosung, I just transfered here to class 3-2.
 
The teacher shaped Like an O shape, Ooooh, So you're the new student. I'm your homeroom teacher, call me Ms.Jung. Come on in.
 
Ms.Jung and I walked into the class and straight to the center of the whiteboard.
Bam! she hit the whiteboard, and almost immeadiately, the whole class quiets down.
 
Okay Class! today we have a new student! Why not you introduce yourself.
 
Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jeon Hyosung. Nice to meet all of you, I hope that we can all be good friends! 
 
Okay Hyosung-si, you can take a sit next to Jieun over there.
 
Hyosung moves to Jieun.
 
Hello Hyosung-si, how are you?
 
Oh annyeong, pleased to meet you.
 
Hyosung still feels people starting at her.
Erm, can I ask. Why are the girls starting at me? 
 
Well, there's two reason for that. One you're quite pretty yourself and two, they saw you walking with kikwang, their Prince charming..
 
Jeongmal? Wah daebak. Is he like the "idol" in this school?
 
Hmmm, you can say so. His clique is pretty famous around here.
 
Hyosung shaped like an o shape, showing her understanding.
 
Anyway, Ms.Jung told me to bring you around school. So during break time, I'll show you around.
 
Ye! Gamssahabnida!
 
Both jieun and hyosung smiled.
Ding dong ding dong.. 
 
Woooo break time!! Everyone was going crazy in class.
Hyosung and jieun then stepped out of their class.
 
Ya! Jieun ah! You're so slow like always.. Omo who's that new girl? Says yoseob.
 
Ya, not everyone ditches class early like you guys.. she's hyosung, my new class mate.
 
Hyosung bows and introduced herself. Anneonghaseyo, Jeon Hyosung ibnida.
 
Annyeong, I'm Yoseob, this is Doojoon and here's Leejoon, We're from class 3-2
 
Eoh? so you're in the same class as Kikwang-si? Kikwang then walks out of the class.
Omo, Annyeong Kikwang-si. 
 
Eoh? Annyeong, Hyosung-si.
 
Ya, Lee kikwang. Aren't you too good at this, knowing girls before hand and not telling us. 
 
Anieyo, what are you talking about doojoon. Crazy guy.
Let's go eat now, I'm hungry.
 
Kikwang and leejoon, walked away, talking happily.
 
Hyosung then pointed towards leejoon, she asked. Jieun-si, who's that guy? He seems mysterious.
"He's my type as well.. wow didn't expect to meet him so fast."
 
Ooh, that's leejoon, he's very close to kikwang and junhyung. 
 
Junhyung? Who's that? Hyosung tilts her head.
 
Ah, you will meet him later. Oh by the way, stop calling me jieun-si, just call me jieun. 
 
Ye! Call me hyosung as well. Let's drop the formalities.
 
Wahahahaha! The long awaited Chapter 2 is here. Sorry to keep you all waiting! Hope you'll like it. Oh and an announcement. I will be posting on only Tues, Thurs and Sat. Starting from next week. Noticed that once every 2 days is quite an amount of time for a chapter.  With that, Hope that everyone will have a happy day! Kindly leave any suggestion below.
HWAITING!