The Start of Something New?

Let's Not ...

 

After 2 months

Donghae’s POV

I so hate myself that day. What kind of best friend I am? I just left her alone, not knowing she was hurting because of me. I felt sorry for her; I’m not there to protect her. Now I know why she didn’t want to let me know it. I’m so stupid, I hate myself now. How can I do that to her?!

 

It’s been 2 months now. Like what she said, we became strangers to each other. We don’t talk or even go near to each other. I’m not used to it. Well I also told those brats that they should stop bullying Yoona, so there is nothing to worry about. But I’m still worried about her, looks like she didn’t eat this past few days, she look thinner now. I want to talk to her, but I also want to obey her, so I’ll just stay away.

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

It’s been 2 months now since our fight. I don’t talk to him at school since I don’t want to be beaten up again. I don’t come near to him, same thing to him. I don’t want another fight. It’s good that he obey my rule. But, I’m not used to it, I miss him, I miss my Love. We need to do this for the both of us.

I enter the classroom and sit at my place. I settled my things and tried to sleep. But three annoying voices wake me up.

“Yoona, we’re sorry for what we did to you.” Eunjung started

“Yes. We’re the not you. We’re really sorry.” Jiyeon said

“To prove to you that we are really sincere, girls let’s kneel down.” Soyeon said and the girls followed her

They kneel in front to prove that they really mean their sorry for me. I’m so touched, but I’m not really sure to forget about the pass and just forgive them.

“Hey, hey, stand up. Okay I forgive you now.” I said and help them to stand

“Really? So we can start a new beginning?” Eunjung said

“Maybe.” I said and smile

“Omo! Thank you so much!” Eunjung said and they hugged me

 

At last, we’re okay now. No need to worry. But one thing worries me, my relationship with Donghae. I really miss him. Can I go near him now, since everything’s are now settled?

 

Waaaah ~ 2 days no internet !

I miss AFF :3

Here's another update for you Chingus !

Enjoy ! Commment and Subscribe please :">