The Acquaintance of the Lips

1549.5 miles away from you (Jaysica)

Ram's POV

I had asked my father to lend me one of his cars for a 5-day achool activity, a little lie i made up while dozing off in physics class yesterday, gosh that subject just drives me nuts, i hoped for everything to have a smooth sail. Sai will be arriving a little after noon, I hadn't eaten lunch for a change, I'm not on diet or anything it's cause I'm planning to take her our for lunch, surely enough, after the flight, she's starving. My father agreed to my request and handed me the keys, I gave him a little hug and a peck on the cheek before leaving, sighing and mentally apoligizing to him. It didn't help that, on my way out, my mother sent me off with much gladness that her child participates in school avocations, If they only knew, Again, i sighed and mentally apologized to her.

I was at the airport, the wait was nerve-wrecking. My palms were sweaty, every now and then my head would turn frantically in search for her or to see if anyone will recognize me. I could hear my heart pounding inside me so loud it resembles a traditional chinese drum performance. My mind was a whir.

What do I do when I see her? What would I say? Should I hug her? I don't know.

A few minutes later, I spotted her, clad in faded denim and a plain white shirt, it was simple but damn she's still hot, all of the people in there, for me she looked the best. Your argument is invalid. I saw her waved her classmates off, looks like she already told them about us. I motioned forward, eyes fixed on her and as if by cue, she turned to my gaze, her eyes darting at my very own. I suddenly found it hard to breathe, my knees felt jelly-like and would collapse any moment, my empty stomach churned, acids burning themselves inside. The next thing I knew were bodies strung together, arms around my neck and mine around her curvaceous waist, the smell of her unfamiliar yet pleasant shampoo filled my nostrils and i sighed in bliss taking everything in, my first contact with her, i wanna remember this, savor every second.

If this is a dream, don't wake me up.

 

"Hi" she beamed at me, her eyes showed every raw emotion felt that very moment: excitement, shyness, happiness, fulfillment and most of all...Love. her stare was extremely stunning and deep, it's a kind of smile that unconsciously makes you smile, and I did as i lower my head in shame. I heard her chuckle.

 

"W-welcome" i stammered, head down.

"Gosh. You're so shy, loosen up a little baby" 

 

I froze upon hearing her say the word, if we were on skype that would be probably normal but hearing it personally, hearing it slide down from her glorious mouth with that melodious voice, cliche as it may be called, but i was so darn tantalized. I totally feel like a retard now, and I swear i think i peed in my pants a little. Great ram, just great. 

I have t keep in mind that this will only last for 5 days so now's not the time to act all bashful.

 

Sai's POV

We ate a hearty lunch that i surprisingly found flavorsome to my taste. Ram opened up after her seemingly awkward attitude a while ago howbeit i found it cute. We are now headed to the hotel. Ram is driving by my side.

"The food here is delicious"

"I'm happy you liked it"

"But I bet you're more delicious"  I teased whilst looking at her and smizing my eyes ever so fiery, I could hear her gulp as she choked on her own spit while she looked at me through her peripheral. A mortified look painted on her face, You should've seen her face, Oh God i swear. Bedevilling this girl so much fun, you know.

My comment must have caught her off guard, I better be careful with my words, No ual teasing while driving if I wanna get to that hotel alive. I thought to myself.

 

***

I had to swallow my spit once in a while as i drive to the place she'll be staying at. It's not far from here though, Goodhope Hotel, still within the vicinity of Penang. I tried focusing my attention on the road, i don't want us to die without having first, okay, that's a joke, but then again, jokes are half meant. It's kinda hard you know, Who the hell would be 100% attentive when i can see from the rear mirror, her white shirt magically became a non-fitted garment hanging loose just above her chest, the damn cleavage taking a peek at me or was I? her perfectly sculpted collar bones greeting me with an invitation for , bewitching me to pull over and pounce on her right then and there, damn it. But then again, safety first, so maybe I'll those later.

We dropped her luggage and proceeded to tour the town but without her insisting that I go inside her room and help her with the stuffs which i found unecessary since the clothes are not that much to start with. it was a trap i know, i knew we wouldn't be able to go sightseeing the minute i step inside her room. I was proud of myself for possessing such self-control.

We then walked hand in hand as my heart swelled in joy. I never thought waling around the capital would be so frivolous. I found myself watching her in amusement, every expression of her, every gesture, crinkling of the nose, creasing of forehead and squinting of eyes due to the sun was all very precious to the point it looked holy for me. I am so exaggerated sometimes, forgive me. I smile as I looked at our clasped hands, with her powerful stare and genuine smile, it was enough for the pumping organ inside my chest to melt like butter.

So.

Very.

Easily.

Had i known this woman had a bottomless appetite, i would've prepared snacks for us so we don't have to look for food stalls whenever her stomach grumbled. I think she ate a lot. No, SHE ATE A LOT. Air mata kucing, deep fried sweet potatoes, beef and pork jerky, fruit rojak, fresh star juice and some other foods on her never ending list of cuisines to try out. It was fun really, treating your girlfriend out on a date, We laughed and chatted like we're the only people in the world. We looked nuts really. One moment we're blabbering about random thoughts then everything would turn to pure silence with the occasional stolen glances, averting eyes when caught staring, lip bitten whilst turning away, miserably trying to hide the already obvious blush of our faces.

I have never felt this way, try as I may with my previous relationship partners but it just never went too far like this. Where i would suddenly turn into a lovesick puppy and do whatever she desires. I have never felt content just by sitting here with her, doing nothing but brush our thumbs on our joined hands. It's safe to say that i have never felt truly happily in love with someone until today.

Until I met her.

 

 

I brought her here in the capital, it was almost time for my surprise. She'll be amazed when she sees this.

"Are we gonna go home now and rest?"

"Rest my , don't kid me. I know you're not going to rest"

She pinched my sides, i winced.

"I have something to show you"

"What is it?"

"Wait a little more"

 

And within minutes, the tall buildings in front of us were enlighted with luminiscent lights that were pleasing to the eye, and to match that, the water fountain was also activated as droplets of water danced in midair, mixing with the changing colors from the building.

"WOW! THIS IS SO COOL!" 

She immediately rushed to see the new found scenery with eyes wide open.

"OMG THIS IS SO MAGICAL, IT'S LIKE DISNEY CHANNEL OR SOMETHING!"

I laughed at her comment and her child-like behavior.

"It's the Petronas Twin Towers, it's owned by Petronas, short for Petroliam nasional berhad, a government owned gas and oil company. And on the other side, you see right there?" I pointed to the second building. That building is being used by different companies, popular companies like Huawei technologies,aveva, bloomberg even ibm and microsoft, See the little tunnel in the middle? That's the skybridge, it connects the first building to the second building, people can pass through that"

Amazement was all over her face. She became speechless, but she was smiling. And i was too. I might say, I'm very romantic this time.

"It's like...their holding hands" she muttered as her familiar hand found mine and our fingers interlaced. Her grasp tightened.

"Thank you for bringing me here, this is just so awesome plus it's kinda romantic too" I saw her eyes downcast and a tinge of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"It's a popular place for tourists and lovers you know"

"Ahh so this is where you bring your.. lovers" She said, her voice emphasizing the last word.

"I haven't brought anyone here before'   I confessed and I could feel her eyes settle on me.

"It's kind of a big deal?" I continued, talking to myself, i can't bring myself to look at her, it's just too powerful.

"..i wanted it to be special, if ever i would bring anyone here" I finished and turned to her, waiting for anything she has to say in response but I didn't hear any. All i saw was her hand on my cheek and her face drawing closer to mine until i felt it, I never thought this would happen, given the fact that we live very far away, I had thought about it, how it's like to kiss her and now, i can't belive it's happening. My closed as well as her lips met mine and we lingered like that for a good moment. I was so happy, I know she is too. She pulled away and smiled at me, that contagious smile, she gave a set of small pecks on my lips once again and I was just standing there, I really don't know how to react. But one thing's for sure, I loved it. very much.

She fixed my hijab for me, saying that i should conceal myself to avoid some trouble if anyone saw us kissing there. I asked her if I should take my glasses off but she waved the idea, saying that she doesn't want to guide a blind woman on the road. The way she does it, be intimate one second and a jester the next, I have no idea.

She looked back at the Towers, and smiled once again saying that she'll be surely remembering this day, this night. ou first kiss.

We're in the car now and preparing to go back to the hotel. Suddenly, i feel tensed, her hand is on my thigh, caressing it while she looked outside, she doesn't even know she's right now. I grimaced inside my head, will i able to drive her home without us getting it on in the car? I inhaled and wished for my self-control to be tougher.

It's gonna be a long, hard drive. So help me God. *thunders clashing*

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

how's that for chap3? haha lol. i was planning on putting the STEAMY SCENES IN HERE but decided not to since it's too long already and because im a ing tease like that  *slaps my own . LOOOOL but dont worry my dear beloved erted readers, the next chapter will be SMOKIN HOT! SO STAY TUNED OKAY?!?! :D i haven't mentioned where country this is, but if you're smart, you'll figure it out in a second :)