Thank God for Blogs

1549.5 miles away from you (Jaysica)

The internet is an outlet for humans' never ending trail of thoughts. Myriad blogs, videos, podcasts and social networking sites have topped the trending endeavors offered by the Internet. -yuukisan

 

Sai's POV

My eyes were fixed on the gleaming screen as fingers tapped the keyboard. Words appeared on a virtual paper like magic. Thank God for Microsoft Word i sighed. Now, All I have to do is find some articles related to my topic, rephrase some of them to avoid plagiarism and click save. Project done, easy as one two three. Whilst I was busy completing the contents of my paper, A small smile crept on my face as i heard her steady breathing, sometimes she would hum a mellow song which I would distinguish as a ballad sung by our favorite korean pop group.

As the saying above goes, the Internet is a vast, virtual easel for everyone who wants to paint their paradigm. It was also the mother of today's modern love stories. Like what I have right now.

"Baby, are you done? Do you need any help?"

She asks me and I look up, seeing her youthful face on the screen through skype.

"Nah, I'm fine sweetheart, have you  eaten?"

"I'm about to, I'm having Nasi Lemak for tonight, want some?"

"Yes please, feed me"

She placed the spoon very close to her webcam as I in return, open my mouth wide and pretended to chew and swallow the non-existent food. It's times like this when i wished she really was here with me. And did I mention that I'm also a girl?

 

We met through blogging, our blogs are of the same genre so we clicked instantly. I was never one to have a number of boyfriends, I only had one, but that was long ago, what came after that were just numerous flings, interesting at start but eventually fades ambiguosly. I didn't know what got into me when I fell for Ram, since she's also a girl. At first, i thought I was just being bicurious, that I'm intrigued on how same relationships work or that it was just a phase, but no, at some point i've come to realize that i really really love this girl and that she feels the same with me, or so i thought.

 

Ram's POV

It's hard living where I do. There's always the pressure of doing good if not outstanding. in school. To bring the family something they would be proud of. But of course, humans aren't perfect and life itself as well. There are things that don't follow the norm, those things will never be understood by the narrow-minded people in my country.

Gosh. I hate them.

It's like you have to live the normal life. Study well, get a good job, a good husband, a satisfying married life, a bunch of offsprings and all that hoorah. They've forgotten that the world is dynamic, it changes over time, not that the previous customs are forgotten though, surely they're kept, it's just sometimes they need to look to the future with the possibility that some innovation might arise. Seems that this country is eager to keep things oldschool. It's really hard for them to accept that things today aren't just black and white anymore, there are shades of gray no matter what. 

They would assume for a girl to have a boyfriend and vice versa, but today's youth generation is a lot bolder in expressing their emotions. Girls fall for other girls and boys desire other boys. For the people here, it's a disgrace, a disease of some kind. That's why gays and lesbians have a troublesome time coping up. They stay closeted for the rest of their unhappy lives except for the ones who dare to come out yet receive nothing but disgusted looks, a whole lot of bullying and discrimination. Sad life, tough life. And I'm no different to them.

There was this girl that I met online and she's just , she means the world to me eventhough we're thousand miles apart, she lives on another neighboring country you see, she awoke this side of mine that I have no idea I even possessed. She kindled the dying flame inside of me and sparked a change in my life that I would never forget.

She was Sai. 

And I love her.

So much.

I'm not a fan of long distance affairs since I don't believe couples could maintain such a lacking relationship. You hardly see each other, no physical contact or some sort, and there's the constant fear that someone's loyalty might waver. It's a very incomplete, worrisome and tiring kinship.

But when I met her, Oh boy I ate my words. Our time zones are different and we're both always out sometimes due to school. Although we both put effort in adjusting our schedules for a nice, sweet chat or two. Hearing her voice makes everything worth it, even if I have to wake up extra early the next morning to study some lessons I gave up for a skype call last night. I have to thank the maker of skype, I mentally reminded myself.

And did I already say that she's hot? Oh my God.

I'm not the type to think about since my childhood was guided very strictly into the path of wholesomeness, but she puts the X in ! Oh my, I just don't know how I was able to think about dirty thoughts between us. Maybe because of  sai herself, sometimes she would suddenly turn into this seductive, enticing, y beast and become naughty while chatting which leaves me nervous and a little panicky. Heck! what do I know about those things? I don't know what to do when turns into a goddess whispering words God knows what, although deep inside, I secretly loved it and wished she does it more often. She never fails to leave my sensitive region between my legs somewhat moist.

And my entire self, well, aroused.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued..