the cheat sheet to getting accepted

우리 소울메이트 하자 ( let me be your soul mate ) ⋮ sbs's newest variety show ⋮ apply open!
  
always settleformore
 
 
♦ } heardthat
                                                                      — frequently asked questions
[ how long should my app be? ] — however long you think it shold be; i'm not the boss of you
[ what are you looking for? ] — creativity, lots and lots of it
[ why don't i see my name on the list? ] — it's either i missed you or you sent it to me in the wrong place
[ why are there so many updates? ] — to advertise and bump it up! and also every time i update it, check the applicants list
                                                          just to make sure i got you up there.
[ can a relative be my lover? ] — of course! but just be aware of an awkward relationship, especially if you're after one of the
                                                  more protective members.
[ when is the deadline? ] — i do not know, please do not ask. i'll tell you when i come up with it.
 
♦ } kissup
                                                      — tips about what i like
[ ♥ ] — detailed and long. just for an fyi, a paragraph or a skimpy second one is not long to me. be clear with the points you want to emphasize because it's your character, not mines. i do not know her and don't ever expect me to. but don't just go repeat the same things a dozen times just to make it seem long. i hate that too.
[ ♥ ] — messy applications meaning people who mess up the coding or use weird font and colors. i am all about changing the colors to ones you want but please keep it organized. rainbows are pretty but make me gag when i see it on an application.and never forget to recheck the sizing of fonts, unproportional fonts drive me crazy too. 
[ ♥ ] — being original does not mean being 4-d. and it doesn't mean coming up with a random, strange personality either. if you an ice princess...yeah? then what? everyone has a sprak in them that makes them them, not that other girl down the street. the easiest way to come up with them is to think of you real life and think about that ice princess you know. she's different from your ice princess...but how? always think how and what.
[ ♥ ] — aegyo makes me shudder. and by aegyo i mean the typical aegyo queens that go "buingbuing". if you want to be cute, doing intentional aegyo will make me roll my eyes. i like natrual aegyo, meaning they don't force themselves to be cute; they just are.
[ ♥ ] — the typical sob stories i get usually involve death...which makes sense but come on, how likely would it be for a person, not just an idol, have such a teary "Titanic" like background? do not fill me up with histories of abuse — immediate "ew" and also a another tip for your character to go visit a therapist.
[ ♥ ] — family...oc is best but if you do have an idol relative PLEASE MAKE IT REALISTC.. if you get one of the jung sister, you get the other AND your story has to fit with theirs. don't go making some sob story about krystal, jessica, and you...please do some research. I ENCOURAGE OC SIBLINGS!
[ ♥ ] — noona-dongsaeng relationships are ones i normally don't ship unless you two are as awesome sauce as minyul. and don't make the too big. a seventeen year old with someone twenty two...er...you two are illegal /shot. one to three yeras is best otherwise i'll make you two have a somewhat insecure relationship because of age which is the typical case in noona dongsaeng relationships. AND DON'T YOU KNOW GUYS LIKE TO BE CALLED OPPA? but not by a much younger girl.
[ ♥ ] — i don't read applications (unless i want to) until after i close the apps meaning you are free to edit it as much as you like.you don't need to tell me if you're changing it.
[ ♥ ] — changing colors? just stay away from neon or yellow colors. i don't like them and they make me blind. 
[ ♥ ] — ulzzangs should match your character's age meaning don't choose a mature looking model/ulzzang like angelababy to be 17. nobody has that great of a baby face.