Shinee vocalist ^^

Be honest or lost the who loves you

 

 
 
U wake up in the morning got nothing to do and u feel boring ..."its boring and i got nothing to do esle beside bothering jonghyun oppa on twitter" you say to your best friend ever who share u every thing as afriend,sistar and maybe your other half  "stop bothering someone who neve replay you"she said ""uuggh" rolling your eyes you keep in sending him pictures ,tweets,links and many other thing hoping he will notice u or replay u just dreaming and u kept in this way every day since he had his new account on twitter .till one day it was rainny day you were standing infront of your huge window watching the dark sky and the rain falling down and hits u a little and the nice air comes in and moved your hair while u were holding cup of coffe in you hands and having a nice relax in ur room....after a while u moved to see ur iphone and start to  bothering poor jonghyun when noticed that your followers increased.You cheked the followers who could it be .....and here is your the hugest shoke ever it was KIM JONGHYUN who you used to bother following u  with a direct massege from him saying "hi" ...
 
 
 
 
 
U couldn't believe ur eyes i mean its kim jonghyun who follows u it's kim jonghyun who talking to u , u were shoked as ur heart start beating sooo hard while your eyes were  opening wide u just couldn't believe it its impossible for u to believe u checked again and it was @realjonghyun90 "r u oppa jonghyun really who sings in shinee u oppa u we love ..." u   replayed as ur hands shaking and u couldn't order your words u were shoked ......after a moments " kekeke.....whats wrong with you ....yeah im shinee kim jonghyun who u love ;)"  he replay u .....once u read his replay u jumped really high and screaming "waaaah wowooow oppa follow's me "u r screaming loud and jumping around as u were jumping ur best friend came to ur room "what the hell could happen in this world that makes u scream so loud like that" she said in ungry tone u straight huging her and give her ur iphone with big smile in ur face "what is this? "she said staring at ur iphone after moments"Oh ,no it's a lie u r tricking me this is impossible to my brain to believe it "she said as u cried "i swear it's an impossible true dream to me" u tell her.... u and ur best friend start chatting jonghyun "why choosed following me ...i mean many girls around the world tweeting you?"u asked him after minutes " becouse u r different and i like ur tweets and i just like the way u talk ...i just can't cross ur tweets...im sorry" he replay u and u start chatting him maybe for an hour and just can't believe it even though its real and u promised him not to tell anyone about it and keep it as a secret  u made a new tweeter account bcoz u don't anyone to know it in twitter and here ur story starts....