Hey Stop!

Stop Girl.

Oh so we came a long way From the darkest night, Still I don’t wanna fight you no more, I’m so tired.

"Shut up! Stop giving me your stupid advices!" Kiseop shouted.

Kevin's eyes started to water, heart sanking too deep. He was taken aback by his best friend acting that way.

"I.. I-I was j-just-" Kevin tried to sound out, before Kiseop stomped away.

"I'm in love with you.." he whispered soft enough for only him to hear, as his head hung low, tears falling one by one.


Oh So we came a long way And I hate to see you cry. As the days fly by And the tears in your eyes tellin’ me goodbye.

"Hey? You okay?" Kevin asked him with a voice so calming.

Kiseop just sobbed away before shrugging his shoulders. "She's ignoring me again.."

Kevin closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath trying to keep calm. "Why are you so stupid?" Kevin thought. He shook his head and turn to look at Kiseop, who then place his hand on Kevin's thigh.

"No more.. I'm still gonna chase her no matter what you say Kevin."

Kevin held his shirt, bit his quivering lips, and closed his eyes again. He was trying so hard not to cry. "How can you not notice my love for you?" his mind whispered.


Some days I don’t feel like tryin, Some days I can’t take the lyin’. Today’s the day that I’ll be flyin’ away yeah

"She made you sad again didn't you?" Kevin asked with the fullest concern.

Kiseop shook his head before smiling, "Nope.."

The latter sighed, as he laid back to rest his mind, letting his body weight take over his poor bed. 

"You okay? You seemed disturbed lately y'know?" Kiseop asked his best friend.

".. I'm fine..." the latter replied before turning his back towards the confused Kiseop.

"..is the last thing I'll be feeling.." Kevin said, as tears started forming.



I gave you all that you needed So why do I feel defeated, and now my heart is depleted. Can’t find my way.

Kevin held out his arms as he went to embrace Kiseop, the latter's hair softly. He can't think of anything to cheer up the sad being, but all he feels like doing is to care for him. "Don't worry, I love you.." Kevin whispered, almost inaudible. 

"Hmm?" Kiseop wondered.

Kevin shook his head before mouthing, "nothing". He sighed, at the thought of him and his best friend only being nothing but friends.


Stop girl, in the name of love, and just like a dream I know your love isn’t real..

"Heesica, please stop all of this!" Kevin shouted.

Heesica snickered as she flicked her hair. "Stop what? Jeez!"

Kevin rolled his eyes before shouting, "Just. Stop. Hurting. Kiseop!"

Before Kevin had finished his business with the girl, she ignored his intentions and walk away.

"I'm the one who really love you Kiseop.. Not her.." Kevin wondered as he chased Heesica.


I got you cornered girl Where you gonna go? Up against the wall like an animal? 
Breathe deep, show your teeth Underneath the lies, I know your love could be one a kind girl

"HEESICA!"

The latter turned, and panicked at the sight of Kevin.

"Heesica, stop! I'm not freaking done with you!" Kevin shouted again as he tried to sprint faster.

As if fate was cruel, Heesica met with a dead end.

"Not so lucky huh?" Kevin chuckled lowly.

 

And I know that karma’s comin’ back for you, baby this is just a game for two. You know better not now

"Mark my words. Stop hurting him or just leave Kiseop!"

Kevin stomped away, even though he is still not quite satisfied.


Some days I don’t feel like tryin, some days I can’t take the lyin’. Today’s the day that I’ll be flyin’ away yeah.

"Don't you think she's great? Gosh Heesica is just so perfect for me!" Kiseop said as he hummed away happily.

Kevin plugged in his earpiece, trying to ignore Kiseop's words. He just nodded away before he pressed the play button. 

"Saranghanda... Mianhada.. hmmmm hmm"
 

I gave you all that you needed. So why do I feel defeated And now my heart is depleted, can’t find my way.

"What don't I have?" Kevin snickered as he continue cutting up photos of him and Kiseop.

He stared at the mess he made, before his crying got louder.

"WHAT DON'T I HAVE HUH?" he shouted, as his voice echoed throughout the bathroom. 

He picked up the bits and pieces on the floor and started crushing them in his palms, not caring whether they're hurting him or not.

"Pabo..."

 

 

Sayin’ that your busy But your time is up
Don’t ever try to call me Cause I won’t pick up 

"Ring!*

"Kevin? Hey, hey! Kev-"

"The number you have dialled is currently unavailable. Please try again later. The number you hav-"

"Ah Kevin, why won't you pick up?!"

Kiseop scratched his hair as he slammed his phone shut. His mind went berserk trying to find a reason as to why Kevin keeps on ignoring him.

He sighed, realising how he should've listened to Kevin earlier. Abandoning his friendship for a girl who left him in the end, made him empty in the end. 

"I'm sorry..."

~

"Whatever Kiseop." Kevin muttered as he turned off his phone.

 


a/n Ah! I think this is crap )': Is this worth a sequel? Comment please! ^^

 


 

a/n Hey hey!! Sequel is here!!! -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/294278 (-: