DON'T GO

I WISH

“You look impressive these days.” He whispered on her right ear. “Really?” She just grinned half heartedly, her mind was travelling around. “Of course. Why you don’t believe me huh?” He spun her around, to make her facing him. “I don’t know. Mind to guess by yourself?” She coldly responded. “Baby..What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly, caressing her cheeks in his worried state.

She kept silent, looking through the glass wall of their apartment. “Do you have something in your mind right now?” He held her body closer to his, she didn’t ignore the touch. It made him less worried than before. But the death silence stayed longer between them and it bugging him.

“Baby?” He called her, peeking a little to her face. He felt a bit shocked by the fact that Hyosung was crying, while trying helplessly to stop her tears. “Are you alright? Sssshhh.. It’s okay baby, I’m here.” Hyosung started sobbing,  Jonghoon had to drag her to the couch to make it easier.

He wanted to call and ask her again, but his mind started calculating everything. He canceled the idea and just sat there, rubbing her back smoothly. As if he feared she might break. “You look so handsome earlier,” He could hear a little amount of sarcasm in the tone, he didn’t care though. “Do you think so?” “Of course, why should I say no? Many girls fall for your good looking.” Her voice was still trembling but he caught every words. He smiled, finally able to know what happened.

“You know? I think you’re jealous. Ah wait, is that the reason of your tears?” He playfully asked, still rubbing her back smoothly. He looked down on her, he saw nothing than just her hair. Her beautiful brown and short hair. “No.. You’re too confident.” She chuckled, he dumfounded because his guess went wrong.

“So, what’s wrong, baby girl?” he gave up to take a look on her beautiful face, so he just looking straight at the glass wall, watching the sun slowly raised up. “I just can’t trust myself to fall for your charm and get into much of difficulty because of it.” Her answer startle him, he blinked a few times, not understanding what she meant.

“I hate myself, because I fall for you.” She mumbled. He had to ask her to repeat the words to make him sure, although she refused to repeat it. “Yah! What’s wrong with you? Why do you think that way?” He wanted to yell, unfortunately, they weren’t in the condition to yell at each other. So, he had to gulp the yelp down and produce a sweet voice. A fake one.

“You’re really smart in faking something oppa.” She told him honestly. She slowly faced Jonghoon, her eyes were swollen because she cried early. Jonghoon didn’t want to do it, but he just doing it when his instinct took him away. He kissed her, asking permission for him to enter . It didn’t need a long time for her to let him in. She tasted sweet, just like the last time he tasted her. “How could you know it was a fake?” “Because I’ve obsessed to you, oppa. I know everything about you.” “I don’t believe it.” Jonghoon replied calmly, still holding her face in his palm.

For his palm, Hyosung’s face was quite small. He wanted to pinch her cheeks before remembering that the cheeks had disappeared. He felt disappointed on it but he hid it, not wanting to start a debate about losing weight with her. “Ah, you must test me now then! I know I will answer all of them right!” And thus, they got into an unbelievable situation.

Jonghoon kept asking her questions and she kept answering it, with a big desire in it. Jonghoon could sense something was hidden in every answer she was telling him. But the code was just too much, until he couldn’t make the difference if it was a code or not. He somehow felt guilty once or twice when they reached the questions about girl.

He didn’t want to ask her those, but she insisted. He would always lose on her when her aegyo showed or if the seduction was given to him. He enjoyed when Hyosung was thinking to take one of her weapon. Although he had known and anticipated her choice, he kept stuttering when she pulled out her cold face, looking at him sternly. They spent one or two hours in that situation, questions and answers kept coming out, until he could feel his mouth was dry.

“Let’s take a rest for a while and drink some water.” He didn’t ask her, he commanded her. He didn’t care with her complaints, he kept dragging her on her foot to get into the kitchen. He took out the cold bottle of water from the refrigerator, offered it to her. She just shook her head.

He gulped the water while watching her, enjoying her look at that time. “What?” She softly asked. “Nothing.” He murmured. “Oppa.. I have a favor for you, would you like to do it for me?” Her voice was so sweet, it was too much to handle. She glanced at him a few times, before staring on his back. “What is it?” He walked closer to her, tried to make them facing each other. He didn’t sense it. What Hyosung said next made him shock.

“I want us to have a distance from now on.” Silence. “Do you mean you want to break up?” Jonghoon slowly asked, bowing to meet her teary eyes. “Do you think that’s much better? I just want a distance for some time. But if you want to break up, it would be okay.” She shakily replied his question. He felt pain shot through his heart. How could she?!

“No! I don’t want to! I don’t want to do both of them!” He yelled in front of her face, made her back away from him, with her fears in her eyes. “Please…” She pleaded. “Just please… please…” She once again pleaded, watching him ruffling his head in frustration. “No!” “Oppa.. I beg you..” “Jun Hyosung, you have heard me. I don’t want you to bring up this topic anymore. Arasseo!?” It was a silly threat of course.

He could hear her footsteps, she was walking away from him. He watched her leaving the flat as fast as she could. The door was slammed, and it was the last time he saw her.

***

“What happened hyung?” His gloomy face must have been attracting the other’s attention on him. “Nothing.” He replied shortly, walking to his stylist. Even the stylist was frowning when looked at him. “Hyung?” Jaejin kept calling him, making him crazy. He didn’t want to share anything he felt at that time, but the pressure seemed too big for him.

“Didn’t I tell you that I’m alright? Come on, let’s finish the schedule. We have to go to Thailand this afternoon.” He cut their arguments with glaring on them. And it worked. He tried to focus on his style for that day, it was unusual, and it made the stylist frowned even harder on him. He ignored it.

“You do have something in your mind right now, don’t you, hyung?” Seunghyun said beside him, pretending to check out his make up in front of the mirror. “Whatever.” He could hear his careless tone, although he didn’t want to reply him, but it seemed like his mouth reacted by itself.

“Alright then. Ah hyung, you don’t forget about our special performance in Thailand, don’t you?” “What’s about that?” “We, ah I meant, I will do a collaboration with SECRET. Do you know that by any chance? Oh wait. Yeah, you know it. Wasn’t it you who kept telling me to not be so close with Hyosung?” Seunghyun chuckled, leaving the speechless Jonghoon.

***

He could feel his sense was working hardly when he saw her coming to the airport. She looked prettier in the casual clothes. The other members looked awesome too, but she was more than what he expected. He felt thankful that she didn’t wear something way more extreme than what Zinger wore. But he still could feel jealousy burning him down.

He hated looking her wearing something very seductive like that. s turning their heads on him, he was walking alone behind them. “HYUNG!” Minhwan finally couldn’t take it anymore, it was his turn to glare the elder. “Just because you’re having problem with Hyosung noona, you can’t be this stupid.” Minhwan was still glaring on him, anger was on his face. Jonghoon was taken back by Minhwan’s word. How could he know about his problem? And, how dare he said such mean words like that?

“How..?” “You think that I’m still too innocent to know that?” Minhwan chuckled sarcastically. “Let’s go, you’re very slow, do you know that?” Minhwan left him alone and speechless. “Aish!” He groaned in annoyance.

***

“So, remember that Seunghyun. Don’t you even dare lay your finger on her.” Jonghoon warned Seunghyun when they prepared for a quick rehearsal with SECRET members. “Relax hyung. Do you think that I can touch both of them while I’m holding my guitar?” Seunghyun told him the fact, grinned on his foolish act.

“Anyway hyung, why don’t you talk to her? She was right there, standing alone. Why don’t you come to her?” Seunghyun pointed to Hyosung’s direction. He was right, Hyosung was standing alone, checking her cell phone. “I..I..” “What? Did you break up with her?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. “No!” Jonghoon unconsciously yelled on him. “Alright, Alright. I get it.” Seunghyun mumbled, taking a few steps away from him.

He kept staring on her, watching every single movement of her. “Hey, isn’t that Hyosung?” Great, now even his manager took a chance to . “Why don’t you accompany her? Go to her, boy.” He patting his head, Jonghoon just grinned half heartedly. “I’m being serious here. Go to her, now, Jonghoon.” His serious tone made him cringed. “Okay. I’m going, hyung.” “Yeah, just go.”

He sensed that all of s and the managers were watching him. And it made him trapped, there was no way to escape. He had to gather all of his courage to greet her, producing a crack smile when he greeted her. “Hey.” He tried to make it casual, but he knew he had failed.

“Oh, hello.” Hyosung was quite surprise when she realized that Jonghoon was standing so close to her. She was so cold to his surprise, she could hold herself more than he expected. “You look great.” He pointed awkwardly at her. “Ah? Do you mean my outfits?” she laughed sincerely. “Well, someone once told me before that he hated my outfits. She said I look too seductive in this outfits.” She laughed while explaining to him. He coughed awkwardly, knowing very well, it was him who commented about her outfits in that way.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but I have to go now, see you in the concert.” She smiled, waving to him. He accidentally glanced on her phone’s screen, he felt a pang of jealousy hit him. She was chatting with another male idol. He knew he had seen it right.

“Success?” Hongki looked worriedly at him. He just chuckled a little, taking a seat beside his bandmate.

***

He watched her movements, he watched her smiling continuously. He could do nothing, that was why he sighed so hard. “Seunghyun-ssi! Please go to that way. JiEun-ssi and Hyosung-ssi are already there.” One of the staffs told Seunghyun. “The rest of FT Island members, this way please.” He followed their orders, feeling carefully the cool wind bruising his skin. The rain just dropped a few moments ago. Luckily it wasn’t that big to make them canceling the concert.

“Wow, Hyosung and JiEun look so stunning.” Jaejin commented behind him. He ignored it. “Hyosung noona does look good.” Hongki joined. “Aigo..Seunghyun hyung is so lucky!” Minhwan complained behind him. He felt his ears were burning from all of the comments. He kept his mouth shut. He walked behind the stage as his eyes were still on the 3 people whom were ready to go up from their place.

They slowly appeared, he could hear the loud screams from the audiences. They were going out, Seunghyun held his guitar and threw one last smirk to him before focusing on the guitar. He played the guitar, along with Hyosung whom started to sing. Her voice was so beautiful until he held his breathe for a moment.

“They’re good.” The members commented. He watched her look that night. She was so beautiful and yet so seductive with the messy look of her. The rain and her sweats mixing up together, covering her shown skin in a good way. She looked to have some trouble with her earphones, all he could tell was she had to bow for a few times. It made her more beautiful in his eyes. Her clothes couldn’t help to cover her iness either. It was so short until made him cringed for a moment. But he had to admit that the clothes matched her well.

“Our turn!” Hongki yelled, walking first to the stage. They all followed him, as the cover was over. Hyosung threw her smile, her ‘good-luck’ smile. He might be wrong, but he felt that the smile was for him. He played his guitar as watched her walking out from the stage. She waved to the fans, as if she asked them to support his group.

He played with passion that night, for that time only, he felt absorbed in the song. He listened to the lyrics carefully as kept playing with his guitar, doing his best for the group and of course, for himself. He smiled, knowing well enough that the song had done well for him. The song was his expression for her. Why he was so stupid before to not knowing her signal?

He grinned when Jaejin did his part, half singing half rapping to the lyric. ‘I love you love you- Believe me, believe me. I can do anything for you uh uh uh. No matter how much you try to find someone special,No matter how much you try to find someone like me, there won’t be anyone else.’    

Their part ended perfectly, just like what he wanted. He tried to find Hyosung, but she was with her members, talking happily. “SECRET members, please get ready.” The staff once again announced. Jonghoon had been walking to their direction without realizing it. The four girls froze when they saw him, it was an awkward condition for both of them.

“We’re going first, unnie.” The other members nodded to him before walking away to their place. “What?” She said it shortly, looking coldly at him. “Why you have 2 kinds of personalities?” He sighed. “I don’t. Excuse me, but I have to go right now.” She bowed, walking passing him. His mind told him to do a fast movement, so he grabbed her arm. Holding her on her place. “Don’t go like this, and stop playing with me like this.” Jonghoon had to say it loud, because the music was so damn louder than his own voice.

“Stop trying to stop me and stop making me hoping for you more than this.” Hyosung replied sharply, freeing her arm from him. “Now, excuse me. I have a job to do.” He let go her arm, dumfounded because her words. Soon, the girls went up to the stage, leaving no chance for him to ask her what she was actually meant.

He had to wait patiently, got some glares from SECRET’s manager and got yells from his manager and s too. “Hyung! Come on, let’s go. You have to eat something too.” Seunghyun dragged him to their waiting room, not caring with his protests. The time seemed to pass so fast for Jonghoon when they finally could greet the fans for the last time before going back to the hotels. All of the idols had that smile on their face, and he could see her too, walking with the same excitement she had since the first time the concert began.

“You’re fighting with her.” Jaejin said softly behind him. He kept his smile while answering Jaejin. “I do. But I still don’t know why.” It was the truth, he was still clueless why she had acted that way to him, he had remembered all of his behaviors lately, and there was nothing wrong.

 

“Go for her, then.” Jaejin once again said, before leaving him.

***

“Jun Hyosung. Good Evening.” He had stood there, in front of her hotel room. She was taken back at first, but as usual, she could hold herself. “Good Evening.  What are you doing here?” “I need to talk.” She bit her lips, he could see hesitant in her eyes. He didn’t say anything, he just starred at her eyes, trying to find something wrong in that eyes. And he got it so easily, she was hurt more than what he had gone through for the entire week.

“Wait. I will change my clothes. It won’t take long.” She finally decided, walking back into her room. Leaving him behind, he had been used with being left alone. He waited patiently, thumping his shoes on the cold floor. “Let’s go.” She walked passing him, made him a little bit surprised.

They didn’t say anything as they walked around in the night time. He could sense that some guys were looking at her, admiring her beautiful face and body. They were looking at his girl, the thought burnt him up. He circled his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to his body and to his protection.

“What do you want to say?” Hyosung’s soft voice made him losing the control. He had missed her soft voice so much, he had only been able to hear her rude voice lately. Listening to her innocent voice was such a good thing for him.

“About us. Why you act this way?” He kept holding on her, not wanting to stop. Hyosung gave him a bitter smile. “I read once that you’re breaking up with someone recently. You said that in an interview. You said that you’re still sad because your recent break up.” Jonghoon gasped, now fully knew why she had acted so strange to him. “I know your relationship story, and it did make me laugh and cry at the same time. Do you know that?” She let out another bitter laugh.

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about.” He had to say that although he knew he had lied to her. “I don’t understand why I can be with you.” Hyosung replied back shortly. “Jun Hyosung, stop saying things like that!” Jonghoon stopped his pace, facing her with his red face. “I can’t stop it now. After I know that you still love someone else. If I have made you failed to get your previous girl’s heart, I’m sorry. We better break up right now.” Hyosung’s eyes were teary, she was very close to the crying point.

He hurt to see her like that. “You can’t leave me like this! No way!” He felt a single drop of tears had slowly fallen from his eye. “No! No! Do you know how much I love you? I love you for real, Hyosung! It was just an interview, okay?” He tried to explain but seemed like he had chosen the wrong way to confess. “So, it was just an interview.” She mumbled. She fastened her pace, with her teary eyes.

“Damn! Hyosung! Hyosung, STOP!” He yelled her name continuously, but she had been too far away from him.

***

“Play our song to her.” Hongki advertised. “Are you crazy? Do you think that I’m so stupid like you? Showing off our song just like that? She might think that I’m promoting our song to her!” Jonghoon ruffled his hair once again. “What about doing it along with other songs?” Jaejin replied.

“What song?” Jonghoon stopped for a moment before continuing. “But don’t give me advice to use BEAST or MBLAQ’s! I don’t want to make her remembering those groups!” s laughed him off, couldn’t believe he could think about that in the situation. “Alright. What about ‘Lady’ by The Boss? It sounds match you.” Jaejin mumbled.

“I will take it,” Jonghoon said immediately. They exchanged a look before nodding to him.

***

“You’re too much sometimes, Jonghoon.” His manager told him while they both walking to the van in front of them. Jonghoon brought his guitar, he kept repeating his thanks for his manager and entered the van. He waited, he was so anxious. Waiting someone like this really could him in a second. Finally he saw Hyosung and her members were walking out from the hotel. Together with a boy group behind them, he remembered that they were the new boy group under the same company with her.

“Hwaiting.” He whispered to himself. The van door opened, Hyosung seemed to not realizing his appearance as she sat comfortably, as soon as she came in to the van. The door was locked immediately, leaving Hyosung into no chance to escape. It didn’t need a long time for Jonghoon to start playing his guitar.

“You’re so pretty, I want you. You’re so nice, I want you.

I usually don’t look at girls, but why I am acting this way, like a fool?

Every single day, I only think of you.

Even when I close my eyes, I only think of you.

Each time I see you, my heart trembles and I can’t breathe.

Baby, I wish it was me, I wish it was so lonely lonely oh my love.

I wish your love was me.

I don’t wanna be alone anymore uh uh I love you

Even when I’m meeting with someone else, I only see you.

Even when I’m thinking something about something else, I only see you

Even when I see someone else, I have no interest.

Why am I acting this way, like a fool?

I guess it’s love- I can’t catch a wink of sleep.

 I guess I love you- I keep thinking of you.

When I meet you, I get happy like a kid.

I love you, love you, believe me believe me. I can do anything for you.

No matter how much you to try someone special.

No matter how much to find someone like me, there won’t be anyone else.

Can you see my heart? Can you hear my heart? Please accept my pure heart.

I’m here, waiting and waiting for you, I only love you alone.

Baby I wish it was you, I wish it was so love me love me, oh look at me.

I wish my other half was you.

Baby I wish it was you, I wish it was so love me love me, oh I love you.

If it’s not you, I don’t wanna be in love oh, I love you.

I don’t wanna be alone anymore uh uh uh I love you.

Baby I wish it was you, I wish it was so love me love me, oh I love you”

Hyosung chuckled sarcastically, she had healed from her shock. “Are you trying to promote your own song to me?” Jonghoon only gave her his eye smile, putting his finger in front of his lips. “Listen to this one.”

“I was distanced of you
as my excuse that I was busy
I hung up the phone and met my friends
I even don’t care for your birthday today baby
I didn’t notice how precious you are
Sorry
I won’t cheat on you
Sorry
I will stop drinking
Sorry
You’re my only one
please don’t leave me
You are my Lady
my only Lady
Please live by my side for a long time
for a longer time
Without you, I can’t
Even though I die, I can’t
My tears drop again and again
I can’t do anything

So please don’t leave me
Sorry
I won’t lie to you anymore
Sorry
I will always take your call
Sorry
I won’t let you alone anymore
Because you are mine
You are my Lady
my only Lady
Please live by my side for a long time
for a longer time
Without you, I can’t
Even though I die, I can’t
My tears drop again and again
I can’t do anything
So please don’t leave me
I will fix everything you want (fix everything)
I will change everything you don’t like (I will change)
No matter what you say, I like
Even though you insult me, I like
Don’t leave me
Yeah
You are my Lady…
You are my Lady
Permanent Lady
I want to live for you, live for you
I can’t live without you

For a long time from now on
Until the end from now on
So that we don’t break off


for a long time
Let us do always together
Let us stay always together
So please don’t leave me”

 

He only could hear their breath. Beside him, Hyosung was sitting peacefully on her seat, her eyes were looking straight. “That was beautiful.” She mumbled, still not looking at him. “So, what’s your answer?” “About what?” Jonghoon chuckled in desperate. “Yeah, right. Act like you don’t know it.” He said in his low tone.

“Alright.” Hyosung replied. He felt like he was stabbed by knives from his back. He sighed, but before he finished it, a pair of lips was on his lips. Kissing him lovingly. “I will guarantee your wish.” She whispered.  It didn’t need to take a longer time for Jonghoon to pull her into his embrace and kissing him hungrily. “I’ve missed you so much, I think.” He murmured between the kiss.

“I miss you too, baby.” “Don’t leave me again, okay?” “If you will keep wishing me to be with you for a long time, I think it won’t be a matter.”

The car kept driving to their destination, becoming the witness of their pure love.


 

I don't know if it was good or bad.

What I know is, now I feel so easy that I have updated this fic...

And I feel thankful for the subscribers amount. Thank you for subscribing and reading this!

*bow* I hope you enjoy ^^...