First Sword

My world is different..

Haruka's PoV

I sighed as i smelt the air. The scent was different. 

Zombie scent...?

I stood up from the roof of my high school building and gripped the sword.

My name is Haruka Lee. Age 17 and goes to a high school that teaches you how to fight these monsters. I've been here ever since. 

"seonsangnim.." I said quietly.

I turned around and faced my teacher, Jiyong.

Kwon JiYong, Age 22. My homeroom teacher that has been taking care of me after the death of my mother. He's always looking out for me, and taught me how to fight. I respect him.

He was polishing his sword. "You smell it too?" 

I nodded my head. 

He chuckled as he stood up from the bench. "How fun." was all he could say.

I bit the bottom of my lip. "Should we get the others?" I felt like we needed the others. I have a feeling that there will be more then 10 zombies..

Jiyong stretched. "Only if you want to."

I thought for a moment. I might as well. I feel like i need them with me now.

"Mm.. I think we should.." i said finally.

He smiled. "Alright. I'll go get them. You fight a couple of zombies without me."

I was shocked. Jiyong usually never leaves me whenever were fighting monsters. I was guessing he was testing me.

"Mm.. Araso."

I tied my long black hair with a small ribbon and stepped toward the edge of the roof. 

"Good Luck, Haruka." was what Jiyong said before i jumped off the roof.