Knowing their own hearts

A Spartace couple fanfic

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WILL BE DONE IN NARRATOR'S POV]


Soon, they reached the cafe and most of the memebers were settling down.

After they ordered their drinks and snacks, they began to eat while chatting.

Jong Kook was sitting next to Ji Hyo, and both of them felt very awkward with each other, over what happened in the car.

"Ji Hyo unnie, um, just asking, what is your ideal type." Gwang Soo asked

Ji Hyo laughed as if he had just asked her a ridiculous question.

The truth was, all the single men wanted to know too.

Especially Jong Kook

Jong Kook sat up straighter and he listened closely.

"Well, I like cute guys. And people who make me laugh. And they must treat me and my parents well." Ji Hyo said.

"Do you like kids?" Jong Kook asked.

A few heads turned to his direction, and Jong Kook wanted to punch himself. He wasn't the type that would ask questions like this openly.

The hyungs chuckled softly at Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo moved away from Jong Kook slightly and gave him a questioning look.

"Um..i guess so. I don't mind kids. I would like to be a mother i guess?" She answered while trying to avoid everyone's eye contact.

Everyone acknowledged it and they went back to chatting on other subjects.

Soon, it was late and everyone bid each other goodbye and went their seperate ways,


Many episodes passed. Ji Hyo finally became an offical member after being a guest on many previous episodes. Jong Kook was pleased, as now he could become closer to Ji Hyo and see her more often.

Two episodes of Family Outing with Ji Hyo wasn't enough. Now, as she is a member, i can see her almost every week....

However, one episode made Jong Kook feel overwhelmed with disppointment.

...

...

...

"Monday couple!Monday couple! "Haha joked.

Ji Hyo and Gary looked embarssedly at each other. Gary joked around and playfully played little love games with Ji Hyo.

And that was the start of the Monday Couple.

Jong Kook looked sadly at the both of them. Seeing Ji Hyo so happy made him feel happy himself, but he didn't know why he felt disappointment.

Maybe...

Do I...

Like her...?


Weeks ans months passed. Monday couple continued, and they received much love from the fans. Even though Jong Kook was happy to be with Ji Hyo, he felt sad whenever someone brought up the monday couple topic.

Why couldn't it have been me?

Ji Hyo also felt sick of the monday couple, although she tries not to show it. She didn't want to hurt Gary's feelings. He was nice, but he was too....lovey dovey, and he was weak to Ji Hyo. She wanted someone that had as much inner strength as her, not a guy that would fall to his knees for a girl.

Jong Kook is my ideal type, but i can't think of that now. Monday couple is what the fans and PD's want. 

I have to concentrate on my role...


[Author's note]

 

hehe, i'm done with this chapter, 

wait for Kookie's  LONG sweet confession to Ji Hyo in the next chapter~!

tumblr_m9dsyjIzH21qdcel5o7_250.gif