Chapter 2

Sorry But I Love You

 

You ordered vanilla bubble tea and decided to ask Chae Rim to treat you for brunch since you didn't ate breakfast and lunch yet.

"Why did you go so long, _____?" someone suddenly hug your waist and drink a sip of your bubble tea. "Yah!" you squeak. He quickly covered you mouth and whisper to you. "Just pretend to be my girlfriend."

"M-Myungsoo?" your jaws drop. The smart, clever, arrogant, visual, son of Mr Kim the well know person who is one of the million billionare (LOL) in South Korea.

 

"Where are you heading to just now?" ask Myungsoo holding your hand. "To that shop!" you pointed to the Hush Puppies shop. You were just drinking the bubble tea without any conversation because you feel awkward. Moreover when Kim Myungsoo is holding you hand right now.

"You drink the straw that I just use just now?" Myungsoo ask. You shook your head. "I usually took many straws since I like collecting straws." you innocently stated and showed 5 straws in your hand. Myungsoo giggled.

Your eyes widen. "WHATTT??!!"

 

You tapped Chae Rim's shoulder. Chae Rim turn around and wanted to scold you because you went so long but she, herself shocked to see Myungsoo standing behind you.

"I want to eat." you bluntly say. Without any objection, the three of you went to a restaurant. "Yah, eat properly!" Myungsoo pull you hair. You rolled your eyes. 

"Myungsoo shi, what makes you here with ____?" Chae Rim ask formally.

"My parents have made an arranged marriage for me since I don't have girlfriend. They kept on saying I need one. And I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOYEON! She's driving me crazy. So I need you and _____'s help." Myungsoo explained.

 

"As for ___, just now media had already fall for our act. I hope they'll spread it. _____ have to pretend to be my girlfriend." "You talk to much." you rolled you eyes. Myungsoo gritted his teeth.

"Just be my girlfriend for a few months. Understand? I'll pay you." Myungsoo pull you hair again. "No! We can do it without any payment!" Chae Rim stated. Myungsoo shrug.

"Since you insist. I'm going. Make sure you learn how to wear heels, table manners and attitude." 

Myungsoo paid yhe bills and left you two. "I hate that kind of boyfriend." you bit your chopstick. "Remember what he said? You have to change completely 360o!" Chae Rim remind. "I'll try. But .. Why must I help him?" Chae Rim hit your head. "Because you should." You hang your head down.