It's so Freaking HOT..!!!

Alive Tour in jakarta 2012

Well, my story start when my friends and I, with 90 others VIPs from Bandung, went to Jakarta by bus. It took 3 hours to arrive at MEIS, where the concert been held. Time was 10.30 when we arrive the venue. At first we thought we could took a picture with Big Bang posters, or maybe saw the official merchandise. BUT, when we went to the entrance ( it was on the beach, and it’s in the middle of the day, with the sun above our head.. ) there’s already a line in front the gate to entrance the venue.

We like “ OMG,,!”. It didn’t like our expectation.

Because at Day 1, the promotor was tweet about the condition at MEIS and he told us that there isn’t any queue until it almost time to the gate opened. We panicked, because I couldn’t see the ending of the line. And I must say, the line didn’t too neat. We must stood in line in such a hot temperature and some other person in queue was not too well mannered. Maybe after 2 hours, people start to impatient. Not little amount of VIPs who unconscious because of the heat. Some other VIPs scream to the promotor to let them waited inside the building. After the crowd became chaos, the promotor didn’t have another choice than to let them go inside.

At inside, we should waiting outside the venue but at least it had a roof. We waited for maybe another 3 hours before they let us in. And that was 2 hours ago before the concert start, so we waited. Again. But fortunately there’s a projector which show Big Bang MV, at least we have something to do.

 

At 8 o’clock, the concert start..!!

Even before the lamp turned off, the VIPs already turn on their crownstick and asked for Bigbang.

The lamp turned off, and the VCR started. The venue full of yellow crownstick, and off course,, scream..!!

Let me tell your first where I standing. I was at standing B2, it was right in front of the extension stage. Actually it was a good place, but you must have a good stamina and high motivation to stay there during the concert. You know why? Because it was to crowded. And maybe because the enthusiasm to see Big Bang, it became a little hostile. Two of my friends gave up and retreat and choose to enjoy the concert at the back. While me, try to endure it and just enjoy the show.. XD

First thing that said to myself when I saw them, was “ GOD, THEY ARE SO HANDDDSOOMEEEE..!!” (sorry, I just can’t help myself to press the caps lock to emphasize it. )

All of them. So.  Freaking. Handsome.

My bias is TOP but when I saw Daesung and Seungri, then saw Taeyang and GD, I think I love all of them equally now. But, one thing for sure that I don’t regret watch them, is that I can finally see them in person. I mean I just saw them at TV, or laptop. And I must say this, TOP a.k.a Choi Seunghyun is such an art. Even he didn’t interacted with the audience as much as the other, you can say he is the one whose got more fans than the others. XD include me..

GD, I must say he is a good leader. He talked first, introducing himself. And during the concert, he is really swag..!!! you must see, when he acted shyly after Seungri asked him to do the “EEEEAAAAA!!” it’s from one of television show in Indonesia. Sooo cuteee..!!!

Taeyang, well let’s not be erted but he’s got a nice abs. XD When he introduced himself, the crowd become crazy and kept push the other fans. He said, “ if you love us, don’t push..!”

Seungri. Ahh, cute maknae. And charming, he always smile to VIPs and try to communicate with English and I appreciate that. It’s look like he tried to remember the words, but all I can remember is, “ so don’t push..” XD

And the last person is Daesung. Man, I really surprise when I saw him. He is sooo handsome in the real life. It’s not like he’s not handsome, but that night I found him so adorable with his eyed-smile. And when he sang ‘WINGS’

(actually, I remember I have one Daesung picture but I didn’t find it..)

 

Maybe because it was the first time I saw concert K-POP, I’ve became so hype. The person who I see in the laptop or TV, now I can see them as a real, right in front of me. Actually I’ve a plan to took a picture because I want to have something to remember. But unfortunately I didn’t success. There are so many hands in front of me, and the crowd always move.

There are some moments which I like to share. I have a very special feeling about these moments than the others.

First, when Big Bang tried to talk with bahasa. It such a cute moment. GD said, “ apa kabar Indonesia?” or when seungri said “ dimana toilet?” or “ peluk aku erat-erat” or when Taeyang rap “ aku cinta kepadamu. Aku-aku-aku cinta kepadamu” it was soo adoreable.

They spoke with English too. And I surprised to heard their spoke English, it’s good. Well they try hard enough to remember the sentence ( I saw Seungri’s face when he said some like “ I like you, so don’t push..)

Second, it was when they perform BLUE. Fan base from Indonesia want to do one mission, so when the BLUE was started, all VIPs must turn off their crownstick and switch it to the blue stick. And we did it. Almost the standing, VIP and tribun section filled with the blue light. It’s such a magical moment to me. Ahh, unfortunately I haven’t found the picture of it.

Third, encore. When GD, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and VI went to change their clothes. All of the VIPs said ,” Gomawo” for the fan chants for D2. It’s so loud and didn’t stop until we hear Taeyang’s voice asking “Jakarta! Got a little encore do you want more?! What the hell are you waiting for?!They performance Heaven, bad boy and fantastic baby. VIPs dancing, singing like there’s no tomorrow.

Forth, Seungri’s Farm. It’s so funny. When they do the encore, some VIPs threw panda doll to the stage. Seungri took it and put it in the front of the stage. He run around stage to collect the panda dolls that VIPs threw. It’s like a family panda, because there are various size..

 

And finally, the ending of the concert. Times went so fast when you enjoy it. Taeyang introduce the bands, GD said thank you and we will come back soon !! Yippie, could it be they will comeback to have YG family Concert here? *my wish..*

There is one mission that only Indonesia VIPs do. It is virtual crown. It was promoted by Ponds. We just need to use the hashtag #PTCBIGBANGINA everytime we tweet or use facebook. Every time we use hashtag it will count and make the virtual crown shone. The last time I checked, 414.635 person participated to this event. check the virtual crown.. ^^

 

Actually, 2 and a half hours the concert held was the best moment of me. Hahahaa, but I choose 5 moments that I found most adorable, most touching and really makes my day. I almost dehiderated, starved, deadly tired that day but that night I couldn’t sleep. I always smile and imagine that time when I heard their songs (until now, and I don’t know when my condition will be normal.. XD)

It is my first stories I’ve make. I’m sorry for my bad grammar.

Thank you for my chingu here, YGfamily4life116. Hahahaa, you are the “push” I need to start write this.

 

Last picture I took with my camera. Cute smile seungri. He like pose for us.. XD

 

It was the best picture I took with my ipod because my camera has a malfunction.. >.<