01

The Bet

Jiyeon's POV

I was walking in the streets at 3:00 AM, I was drenched in the rain and I probably looked like crap. Just then some big muscular bumped into me.

"YAH! Watch where your going!" I said to the guy.

He chuckled and said, " Ha, miss you should watch where your going. you don't want to mess with me" he said cockily.

I chuckled and said, "Acting tough huh? I hate cocky people."

"What.... What did you just called me?"

"I said your a cocky person, you bastard! You should clean your ears so that you could hear...."

He didn't let me finished, He threw me a big punch that threw me off on my face, right on the ground on that hard concrete.

"Aishh, this " I muttered to myself while wiping off blood from the side of my lips.

I grabbed his arm and bit it as hard as my sharp teeth can and kicked his balls.

"GAHHH, IMA KILL YOU, YOU !"

He threw an uppercut but I quickly dodged it. I chocked him and slam him to the ground. that gave him a black out.

The guy was on the gound and his face is all swollen, I crouched and I whispered to his ear,"Next time, don't mess with me, I may be a girl and little but I'm tough and could kick your in a minute."

Just then I heard sirens. "YAH PARK JIYEON!" I heard Mr. Choi yelled out my name while getting off of his car, he's a police that usually takes care of me whenever I get in trouble. "..." I muttered I ran as fast as possible. "Ugh, those damn cops... I'm not gonna get in trouble again." I turn to the right and saw a corner full of boxes and hid there. I wait and fell asleep for an hour.

"Those cops are probably looking for me at my apartment." i muttered to myself. I decided to sleep at Hyomin unnies' house.

I run to the busy crowded seoul. I was soaked in rain and probably smells really bad. I finally reached my unnie's apartment, I pounded really hard on the door. 

"UNNIE! IF YOU WONT OPEN UP I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR!" I said shouting.

Just then Hyomin opened the door. "Aishh, Can't you wait? Omo what happened? Did you got in trouble again." She said raising an eyebrow.

I didn't respond because I know she knows im in trouble again. I always come here whenever I get in trouble. I just walked in in her apartment.

"I'll be sleeping here just for a day. Do you have extra shirt and shorts I could borrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, In my room."

I went inside her room and started taking off my clothes. "UNNIE, IMA WEAR YOUR BRA AND UNDERWEAR TOO KAY? IM SOAKED."

"YEA, whatever." She replied.

After changing I gave her my soaked clothes. "Here, wash them." I said

She sighed and pouted "You know it's really hard to be your sister."

I gave her my witty smile that my sister only see. I jumped to the couch, getting ready to sleep.

"Your not gonna eat?" Hyomin asked

"Im not that hungry." 

I then quickly fell asleep.

 

~beep beep beep beep beep bee-CRUNCH!~

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing.

"Aish," I said irritated. I quickly got up and started doing some stretches.

I went to the fridge and ate a bread then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower after 5 minutes and went to the laundry room to get my black tank top, dark pants and my skull necklace. I went inside my unnie's room to get her ipod. 

"Unnie, Im going! Anyeong!"

I went outside her apartment and started walking to my school. I put on my the earphones and started listening to catch me by TVXQ.

Finally I arrived at my school and then everybody's head are turned into me, i gave them a glare and just continued walking. Some random guy came up to me and said, "Hi Jiyeon."

"Get out of my way" I responded

"She... She talked to me!" I heard the guy said. I went into my class. 

"Umm, Hi... I'm Luhan" A guy said that sits next to me.

"Luhan, Do you have a gum?"

"Uhh? Uh, Yea." He shuffled through his bag and finally got a piece of gum. He gave me the gum and I took it away from him then popped the gum in my mouth.

"Park Jiyeon, The principal called you." Mrs. kang said

I get up while popping my gum.

"And get rid of that gumm on your way out." Mrs. Kang continued.

....

"Park Jiyeon please sit down." The principal said while gesturing his hand to the seat.

"No need to, tell me what you need to talk to, fast, I wanna get out of this crappy place."

The principal cleared his throat and continued, "You haven't been wearing your school uniform. We expect all of the student that goes here wear their school uniform." 

I looked at him uninterested, "Are you done?"

He walked up to his door and closed it shut.

"This.. UGHGH WHY ARE YOU IN THIS SCHOOL?"

I chuckled and said, "'Cause my dad payed you a great amount of money. Any school out there can't handle me, so my dad payed you a great amount of money right? Even if you suspend me, you still can't expel me because you guys signed a contract." I spewed out my gum to the principal.

"GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!!"

"Ha, Kay!"

I got out of the principal's office.

Hey!!!! Than you for commenting and subscribing! ^_^ 

Umm, I'll update as much As I can and please forgive me if there's

Grammar mistake, punctuation mistake, spelling mistake etc.

I'm not that good at writing stories! haha!

Please keep on commenting and subscribing... it gives me motivation

(>^.^)>

tumblr_mbw536dtjk1rgeabjo1_500.png

tumblr_mbwe8bOG8O1rolvleo1_500.png

*PICS AREN'T MINE*