Cheering up Minho

In which his lover is slowly slipping from his grasps

Taemin felt his heart sink as he saw a sulking Minho hunch over on a nearby bench. ''Hey. Um.''Taemin could form the proper words,he felt so guilty.

''Tell me.'' Minho looked up at him,''What do you see in that jackass?'' Minho sneered still staring at Taemin enough to make the other turn away from his gaze. ''He's a good person Minho and I want us all to be good friends. Now that Jonghyun and Key aren't acting completely insane....I want you to be normal too.'' Taemin said softly.

''I still love you Tae.'' Minho said hoarsely.

''Why don't you go out and get a girlfriend or something? instead of trying to ruin my relationship? If you can't handle this rejection then why don't you just quit the group?'' Taemin said frowning.

''Has Onew made you that heartless now Tae?''

''Oh please! Quit feeling sorry for yourself and try to inprove things!'' Taemin huffed,''I'm tired of you acting like you can't live without getting your way!'' Taemin screamed and flailed his arms, It seemed as if things couldn't just go right. There had to always be drama involed.

''Fine. I'm quiting and you can somehow talk Kai into joining. I know how you've been dying to do that.''

''WHAT! Are you delusional Minho-

Minho only got up and walked away. Taemin found himself sobbing out of frustration. He went back to the room,''It's one of your turns. He's determined to say that I'm trying to replace him and make him quit or whatever.''

''What? Why would he even say that?'' Key said looking shocked.

''I don't know.'' Taemin sighed.

''It's my turn.'' Key said sighing,''He can't leave or Shinee will never be the same.''

Everyone but Onew nodded in agreement. Key sighed and rolled his eyes. he went outside to where Minho had run off to,''What's your problem Minho. We need you in Shinee. I'm sorry if we seemed wrapped up in other things and I know we've been behaving childishly and losing it. But this is rediculous and selfish of you.''

''I can't sit here and watch them get together. I'm sorry but that's not me!'' Minho said.

''I understand but eventually you'll get over it!'' Key said annoyed at the whole situation.

''Whatever.'' Minho said and went silent, he just sat there staring at the sky. ''Fine be stubburn! I'm not wasting my fighting with you!'' Key stormed back in. ''I couldn't do it he's too annoying right now.'' Key sighed and laid on the bed.

''My turn then.'' Jonghyun said sighing and getting up.

Jonghyun went out there to see Minho looking as if he was going to cry. It hurt Jjong's heart to see such a scene. ''Get back inside Minho you'll catch cold.''

''I don't care.'' Minho dismissed still staring at the sky.

Jonghyun then hugged him,''I know how it feels to feel utterly aloone okay.'' Jonghyun kissed Minho's forehead and guided him back inside,''Now let's have a band meeting hm?''

Minho followed still looking sad but the hug really did lift his spirits.