Vacation time!

In which his lover is slowly slipping from his grasps

After they got off the flight Key was very whiny so Minho went with him to get some candy. That left Jonghyun,Onew,and Taemin. Jonghyun felt the couple's need to talk so he awkwardly left to walk around the hotel.

''Soooo.'' Taemin said blushing.

''Sooo.'' Onew mocked stepping up to him and wrapping his arms around him. Taemin pushed at him slightly,''No...No not in public.'' He mumbled. Onew nodded and backed away.

''About you and Minho. I um I'm sorry that I reacted like that baby. I was under alot of stress.'' Onew looked apologetic. ''We were all under stress baby it's alright.'' Taemin said grinning he then whispered,''Do you think Key has a crush on Jonghyun?''

Onew nodded,''i thought I was the only one that noticed that.''

They both began to crack up making the people around them look at them funny. ''We should get them together!'' taemin exclaimed. ''Yes definately they look so adorable together.'' Onew agreed and then he pecked Taemin on the lips causing Taemin to jump away and run into the hotel. Onew ran after him.

''I see they're geting along well.'' Jonghyun said to Minho and Key. Minho sighed and Jonghyun patted his back,''It's okay. Maybe they were just ment for eachother.'' Jonghyun said.

''maybe.'' Minho huffed out.

''Hey Guys~'' Taemin sing songed. Taemin grabbed Jonghyun and Onew grabbed Key. Making Minho feel utterly forgotten. The couple took he two to their hotel room. ''Key and Jonghyun sit!'' Taemin excaimed happily.

''Uh-oh what's going on?'' Jonghyun said cautiously.

''What do you think of Key, Hyung?'' Taemin asked smiling.

''Um I think he's annoying.'' Jonghyun said.

''Me too.'' Key said glaring at Jonghyun.

''Well We think you two should try to hook up.'' Taemin said winking at Jonghyun.

Key jumped up,''No way! I'm straight.'' He crossed his arms and pouted,''I want a fine Noona not some ugly thing like him.'' He then pointed and laughed at Jonghyun. Jonghyun only shook his head.

''But Key jjong is so attractive don't you think?'' Onew said smirking,''He's pretty damn hot huh Taemin? I wouldn't even mind having a little thressome...'' Onew winked at Taemin. Key was bright red and covering up his lap. He was sitting pushed back to the headboard.

''Why are your hands in your lap Key?'' Taemin asked inocently, he then said,''Yes I do agree that Hyung would look really good in the shower with Key, Key looks like a bottom hm?'' Taemin said looking at Onew trying not to laugh.

Jonghyun was as bright red as a tomatoe. ''I would definately love to see them ...' Taemin said senually causing Jonghyun to jump up and yell,''Quit you erts! What are you two up to?''

''Just tying to hook you two up.'' Taemin said casually,''Just look at Key his nice thighs he pretty hair,his soft looking creamy skin. Oh so y.''

''I might just have to give you a spanking for that later Minnie you're making me jealous.'' Onew growled playfully.

''Oh am I?'' Taemin mocked

Key said ''Okay okay! We'll start dating but if it we're breaking up asap!''

''YAY! Now kiss!'' Taemin said smiling.

The two leaned in and kissed eachother quickly they backed away blushing madly Taemin looked on in amusement as he saw buldges in both of their jeans. ''Better go take care of that huh you two?'' Taemin sad grinning.

The two frowned at him but went to their separte room for two that taemin payed for. Things were bound to get really hot.