Are you crazy?!

My Stupid Heartbeat!

"Zelo oppa! Saranghae!"

"Daehyun oppa! Do you remember me?! I was in your class last year!" 

"You look so handsome today Jongup oppa!" 

You clench your fists in annoyance, *Yah! What are they to you?! Gods?! Aish, these fangirls piss me off all the time.* You stand up and glare at the crowd. "YAH!" you shout. Naeun rolls her eyes and laughs. "Yoonji, you have to learn how to control your temper." 

The whole hallway falls silent as they stare at you. The girls eye you with jealousy while the boys swoon, but keep they're distance. "MOVE IT." you shout, "ITS ALREADY TIME FOR CLASS! WHAT DO YOU GIRLS THINK YOUR DOING?!" 

The girls bow they're heads and walk away, throwing glares at you. 

Daehyun raises an eyebrow but makes no comment. Naeun stares at Daehyun, but quickly looks to the ground. 

Jongup laughs and walks over,  his arms open wide, "Yoonji! Hows it going chicka?" 

You duck away from his hug and blow you fringe, "Chicka?" 

"Yeah." he laughs, "Though I like my other nickname for you. Your Highness." He does a mock bow and chuckles. 

You punch him lightly in the arm and grin, "Oi. I told you to stop calling me that." 

Zelo tilts his head and grabs your chin lightly, "Why should he stop? We all know your nickname. Ice Princess."

You glare, "Oh, Junhong. My favourite person." 

"Y-yah!" he blinks, "I told you not to call me that!" 

You smirk, "Sorry, Junhong. I have buisness to attend to." You walk past him, knocking his shoulder as Naeun follows you. She looks at Daehyun once more, before blushing and looking away. 

Zelo turns red and points a finger at you, "YAH! STUDENT PRES! YOUR RUNNING AWAY, HUH? ICE PRINCESS?! WHAT THE HELL? YOUR NOT EVEN THAT CUTE! STUPID!" He pouts and sighs. 

Jongup ruffles his hair, "Yah, I've known Yoonji for a while and let me tell you. She's a pretty strong girl." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa! Let's go on a date today!" giggles another fangirl. She blinks her eyes and twirls her hair. 

Zelo was looking outside his window when he turned back, "H-huh? What?" He was sort of out of it. He couldn't get over how you were so different and cocky to the other girls. It frustrated him. Why? He was perfect! Right? I mean he could flirt so well as well, seriously why wasn't she ... THATS IT! 

He stood up abruptly, startling the student in front of him. "Minahae. I have to do something." he grabbed his books and ran over to the other guys. "YAH! STUPID!!" Zelo throws a book at Jongup's head. 

Daehyun laughs at the pained Jongup. 

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" barks Jongup, "SERIOUSLY ZELO! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME AMNESIA!" 

Zelo rolls his eyes, "Oh , puh-lease. It's not bleeding." 

"Idiot. Don't you know the worst head injuries don't bleed?" Daehyun mutters 

"Well, if Daehyun says so then it's probably true." nods Zelo 

Jongup scowls, "So you believe Daehyun but not me? I see how it is!" 

"Well, duh." laughs Zelo, "Daehyun is like a million times more smarter then you!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You roll your eyes, "I got called here because I heard there was a fight?" 

Zelo pouts, "EXCUSE ME?! I didn't do anything. He threw a book at me." he glares at Jongup 

"Well, you started it." he rubs his head, "And you called me dumb!" 

"Uh, no." complains Zelo, "I said you were dumber then Daehyun." 

"Ugh. Idiots." you mutter 

Daehyun chuckles 

"Such an un-cute girl." huffs Zelo, "I don't get why Daehyun hyung is so fond of -" 

Daehyun threw another book at him quickly.

"OWWWWW!" howls Zelo in pain. 

"Huh?" you tilt your head, "What's wrong?" 

"I-I'm f-fond of your discipline." nods Daehyun, "I-I think your a r-really good student president." 

You smile widely, "Really? Thank you!" 

Daehyun blinks a few times staring at your smile before looking away, "Whatever." he turns away to hide his red face. Jongup and Zelo were to busy bickering to notice the two. 

"Anyway," you yawn and stretch, "Looks like you guys are fine, so don't do it again, okay? I'm going." 

Once you were out of view, B.A.P got talking again. 

"Hey, wheres that witch going?" smirks Zelo 

"Uhh, probably to the roof to sleep." chuckles Jongup, "She would always sleep there when we were young."

Daehyun stared at Jongup, a bit jealous that he knew you so well. 

"Ugh, how un-ladylike." scoffs Zelo. 

"Anyway," Jongup leans back, "What did you want to tell us anyway?" 

"Oh yeah. We should seduce that Ice Witch." Zelo replied nonchalantly 

"Huh?" Jongup blinks, "Ice Witch?" 

"The student president" shrugs Zelo, "We should make her a fangirl." 

Daehyun and Jongup's eyes go wide, "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" 


DONE ! HOW WAS IT? Should I do a double update? Please leave your comment below! 

AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE IF YOU LIKED IT ! ^^