Walk in the park

You are mine

 

I felt the cool sea breeze ruffling through my hair, smelled the slightly saltly air, and heard the trees rustled. Best of all, I felt that slight weight on my shoulder.

 

 

“Sooyoungie~” I placed an arm around her waist as she continued to rest her head on my shoulder. I giggled. Her neck must hurt, bending so much to lie on my shoulder.

 

 

We slowly strolled along the beach.

 

 

Sooyoung looked beautiful. More beautiful now since she no longer needed her disguise as it was dark.

 

 

Bam!

 

 

In that one second, rain started pouring down and I quickly used my right hand in a vain attempt to shield Sooyoung's head from the incoming rain. We quickly walked to the nearest shelter.

 

 

“Soo, are you alright?” I asked worriedly. Being thin and tall, Sooyoung had a weak immune system and I was afraid that she would catch a cold from the rain.

 

 

“I-I'm cold...” She shivered a little and pouted.

 

 

Awwwww

 

 

“Come here.” I beakoned her. She obediently came over to me, and I sat down on the bench. I montioned her to sit on my lap.

 

 

“Aigoo. My baby must be so cold.” I lamented as I rub my palm against her arms, hoping that she would feel better. She gave a small sigh.

 

 

“I'm tired.”

 

 

She rested her head on my head. I wrapped my arms around her, as she let her body melt into mine.

 

 

Gawd she is so beautiful. I counted her eyelashes and peck her cheek, and smiled.

 

 

How was it possible that this perfect woman belonged to me?!

 

 

Ring! Ring!

 

 

“Oh?” With one arm losely around Sooyoung's waist, the other took out my phone form my pocket. “Hello?”

 

 

“I need your help!”

 

 

“Yeah, babe?” I replied back. It was a habit of mine, calling my friends babe.

 

 

“I have no idea what to write for my compo!” My friend was wailing at the other end.

 

 

“Ok, relax. Remember what I taught you last time? Yeah. That thing that we did together last time at your house.”

 

 

“No.”

 

 

I sighed. “ Ok babe. I'll go over to your house tomorrow.”

 

 

Suddenly, felt a push against my lap. Sooyoung had woke up and had got off my lap. She stormed away to the furtest part of the shelter.

 

 

“Talk to you later.” I quickly ended the call and ran over to where Sooyoung was.

 

 

“Sooyoung, what's wrong?”

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

“Baby, please, tell me.” I wrapped my arms around her waist, backhugging her.

 

 

She turned around and I could see hurt registered in her eyes. “Who am I to you?”

 

 

“Sooyoung, why the sudden change-” Then it hit me. “ Someone's jealous~”

 

 

“Hmph!” She broke free from my hug and ran out of the shelter.

 

 

“Sooyoung!” I panicked and ran after her.

 

 

Being naturally faster than her, I caught up to her and once again embraced her in a backhug. “Soo, mianhae... You're everything to me.”

 

 

Drip drop

 

 

The rain came to a stop.

 

 

I turned her around to face me and landed a chaste kiss on her cheek.

 

 

She looked at me, and I saw tears in her eyes.

 

 

“Soo baby...”I used my fingers to wipe away the tears that were on her face.

 

 

She sniffed and hugged me back tightly, her arms crushing my shoulders. I sighed in relief.

 

 

My sensitive girlfriend...

 

 

“I-I'm sorry too... For being so childish...” I heard her mumbled into my ears.

 

 

“It's alright.”

 

 

“But.” She said sharply. “ I. Don't. Want. Any. Other. Girl. Near. You.”

 

 

I gulped and nodded. “Y-Yes.”

 

 

She smiled and tugged at my shirt childishly. “I'm hungry. Buy something for me to eat.”

 

 

I melted at the sight of her ageyo. “Let's go~”

 

 

Ring!Ring!

 

 

Uh oh.

 

 

I felt chills down my spine and hurriedly ended the call.

 

 

“So, care to explain to me who was it?” Sooyoung asked me in a sickly sweet tone.

 

 

Someone save me from scary Sooyoung T________T