Chapter 19

Starcraft Started it all

*graduation*

 

 

"Let us call on Cho Kyuhyun the batch valedictorian for his speech"

 

*clapping*

 

K: "As our highschool life comes to a close may you give me the time to tell you some of the experiences that we have encountered this past years. Failing grades, peer and family problems, stalking your crush, falling in love and eventually getting hurt, and mist specially finding that one person that you know you will treasure forever. In those experiences i mentioned earlier we felt all the possible emotions this world could give, it made us weak, it us happy, but one thing is for sure we became stronger as time passed, everytime we need help on our problems we can always look back and see how we manage to get over those problems, these are the things that i have gathered up and wanted to share it with you. Congratulations to us all and goodluck.

 

*clapping*

 

 

after the ceremony.

 

 

S: wow! Kyuhyun your speech was amazing! don't you think Min Ra?

M: nae.. i'm sure she will be so proud of you *hugs Kyuhyun*

Y: ahem is this true what i'm seeing? mu bestfriend hugging my boyfriend? tsk3x *hugged Sungmin*

K: yah! yah! yah! *breaks them apart* don't do that again! don;t go hugging just about any guy nae?

Y: what? *playfull* you said something?

K: there you go again..

Y: *laughs* ara, i heard what you said *handed him a gift*

K: woah! it's the newest version of starcraft! komawo..*hugged Ya Kyung and gave her 3 blue roses*

Y: aish.. just 3? tsk

K: yah! i planted those it was hard work allright? it has 2 real ones and 1 made of fabric, i will love you until the last rose dies *smiles*

Y: tsk, you just got that from my qoutebook..yah! Cho Kyuhyun, you just don't have any originality with you do you? *playfull*

K: it's the thought that matters. *kisses her forehead*

S: ahem excuse me, we're still here

M: *nods*

K: mian*laughs*

Y: yah! Seo Jun just texted me

 

From: Seo Jun :)

           Ya Kyung-ah! meet me at the coffee shop

            I have something to tell you <3 palee!! :)

 

Y: kaja?

 

 

 

 

 

coffee shop

 

 

 

 

SJ: Ya Kyung-ah! here! here! I missed you guys

Y: wow, yepeo

SJ: *giggles* komawo, please sit down all of you

M: so what is it you wanna tell us? we're like excited

SJ: ara ara, I'm in a relationship

S: jongmal? with whom?

SJ: *giggles* well his name is Martin his an heir to a large company in Paris

K: congartulations we're happy for you *smiles*

SJ: komawo, you really are my friends, well i'm going now, i still have my exmas the day after,, annyeong! i'll just inform you guys!

 

 

S: and she's off

K: whew

Y: i'll miss her..

M: hmm.. what would happen to us in the future..?