little girl

Someone give me an idea for a title PLEASE~~~~~ :3

"Yo there's soda in the firdge if you want one." Changmin yelled as he dumped his backpack by the couch in the lounge. Onew looked around the familiar house. As usual empty beer bottles were scattered everywhere, the couch was torn along with the curtains and the originally cream coloured walls were stained and moldy with holes punched in them.

"ahh, yeah, you want one?" Onew called back walking into the kitchen taking note of the over flowing ash-tray and the disgusting amount of dirty dishes.

"Yeah sure, and can u grab an extra one for Tami?" Onew frowned slightly at his hyungs request but did as he asked. He walked into the lounge carrying the three cans of lemonade. He sat heavily on the couch listening to it protest against the weight being added on it. He handed Changmin the drinks he asked for and turned his attention to the t.v that was playing a rerun of some old show. Onew jumped slightly when something heavy landed in his lap. He looked down and saw a little girl a few years younger than himself with beautiful wavy long dark brown hair snuggling into his chest and giggling sweetly.

"Umm~ hyung?"  ONew tugged on the older boys sleeve to get his attention.

"Oh. Hey Tami, do you want a big kids drink?"  He asked her. She smiled shyly, shook her head and then burried her face in Onews whit button up school shirt.

"This is Tami, her parents were stayign here but they left a few days ago and havnt come back." Changmin shrugged carelessly.

 

A/N comment s and critisizm is welcome just plz be nice and give me some good hints plz~~~~ luff u guys