Final- Absurd

Unforgettable

 

Final – Absurd

________________________________________________________________

“Everyone, apologize to the shawol over here.”

The shawol earned a victorious smirk splat all over her cheeky face, raising an eyebrow at Jessica who looked nonchalant.

“Thanks for hearing me out, I’m leaving.” Jessica spat, clearly oblivious to the atmosphere. With a loud bang, she shut the door and ran, leaving the people dumbfounded.

In the room, heads turned and stared at the head of the company, baffled.

“We’re sorry?” Changmin said, confused.

“That’s sufficient. Fellow fan, they’ve apologized for this act.” She looked definitely happy until two bodyguards came to grab her harshly, dragging her out of the room.

“Bwoh? Ige bwoyah? Michoseo?!” She yelled crazily, thrashing about within the arms of the bodyguards.

“You all have the mission; it’s a need, to apologize to our victim- Jessica.” Gasps filed across the room, and Taeyeon stood up, shouting, “It’s about time! You just had to chase sica away!”

“Excuse me, Taeyeon, but as the leader of SNSD, not only have you neglected one of the members- and an important one at that- but you even misunderstood her. I have thoroughly investigated before even making any speech, and I presume you have not done the same previously. I expect your apology to reach her by the end of the day.”

Taeyeon stared back speechless, utterly shocked at the harsh lashing SM just gave her.

“I…” Krystal whispered, squeezing Sulli’s arm. “I need to talk to her.” She stood up abruptly, dashing out of the room. She had no clue where to find her sister, at times like this, no one bothered.

As everyone made a move to leave the room, Jonghyun attempted to escape the clutches of SM, but failed miserably.

“Jonghyun, stay, we need to speak.”

“I…”  He was speechless. Honestly, he didn’t know what to do! He never knew what happened in Jessica’s life. When she cried, when she was sad, when she was left out, when she was alone… She always had that smile plastered on her face.

“Jonghyun, this was a big mistake on your part. As the head of SM, I regret letting this relationship happen. It has barely been months, and look what happened?” Jonghyun let out a deep sigh, ruffling his hair in frustration.

“You better find her, Jonghyun. She needs comfort, but I’m not exactly sure that she wants it from you. I can only give you a clue on her whereabouts.” SM concluded, getting up from his seat.

“You know where she is?” Jonghyun’s head snapped up, staring at SM. He smirked, and replied, “That’s what CCTV’s are for, no? Now, she is in a place where no one visits. Try your luck asking, only one person knows where she is, and I don’t have faith that he will tell you, or be able to anyway, considering he’s already on his way there.” He walked away in triumph, while Jonghyun was left in a daze.

A… Guy?

-Jessica’s POV-

My body slid down the cool surface of the white grand piano, falling limp on the marble floor. Sobs escaped my lips as I forced gulps of air down my throat in an attempt to choke down the sounds. I didn’t want anyone to find me, not in this state either.

“Sica…?” A thin, soothing voice called out, and I involuntarily let out a squeak of surprise.

“There you are honey…” A pair of warm arms embraced me as I muffled my sobs into his dark navy blue shirt, my arms grabbing his back harshly.

“I’m sorry… That they didn’t believe you.” Donghae whispered in a hushed tone, patting my back.

“It’s not… Your fault oppa.” I hiccupped and sniffed, a combination of being very un-glamorous. He laughed softly, ruffling my hair.

“Everyone’s looking for you now! SM ordered them to apologize for being so mean. I told you to tell him, isn’t he your boyfriend?” Donghae grumbled, pushing my forehead back.

“Ouchhhhh! Oppa!” I giggled, pushing him back.

“Sweetie, its okay to cry. That’s why you’re here, right? To let your emotions go, and be happy! Crying makes you feel better, doesn’t it?” He winked and laughed at himself, and I couldn’t help but laugh as well. A loud thud from the door caught our attention and I spun around in shock. The door was still closed, but I could hear the footsteps.

“You know, that fan girl was really harsh to give you a scolding and blame you for her hurting herself! Those fans just now, outside the building were the ones that pelted you with eggs, right? That’s why you were late for the meeting, correct?” Donghae said loudly, and I stared at him with wide eyes. The door slammed open and Jonghyun ran over, falling by my side.

Donghae smiled, mouthing, ‘Mission accomplished.’ I let out a gasp, wiping my tears.

“Oppa….”

“Don’t need to thank me, Sica, nan kal~”

I inwardly slapped myself for being so stupid for telling Donghae oppa everything. Jonghyun crouched to an appropriate height before awkwardly grinning, then proceeding to stare at his feet with interest. I pouted, upset that he just busted my secret meeting with Donghae and is now staring at his feet.

“Sica.”

“What.”

“I…”

“Don’t apologize, I know. You’ll all come saying sorry because SM made you. Save it.” I turned to stare at the piano, grumbling to myself. He chuckled softly. Then I heard drips of water falling to the marble floor. I spun around in shock, clamping my hands on his face. I wiped his tears with my thumb.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry Sica,” He looked up. For what? As if he understood, he replied, “For everything. Leaving you behind, not caring, not noticing, heck I didn’t even know you cry! In my head, images of you smiling and laughing was the most prominent.”

“That’s right. You should admit it. I’ve always been sticking fake smiles onto my face, telling people nothing happened, I’m alright, taking all the blame, kissing people’s shoes, letting them feel better, for what? I questioned myself hundreds of times, and yet, all I can say is… I don’t know. No matter how desperately I want to, it’s just useless. What do I do to deserve this? I did I not do that landed me here? I’m tired, jjong, really I am.”

His warm hands held tightly onto mine. “That’s why I’m sorry Sica. I’ll make it up for you. I’ll talk to you all day, I’ll embrace you every single time I see you, I’ll ask ‘What happened just now?’, I’ll find out the truth, I’ll listen to your words, I’ll walk by your side, and I’ll believe you.”

“Are you sure you can trust me?”

“I’m sure I will. It’s about whether you can trust me.” His smile spread warmth around my heart. The side of my lips lifted slightly and Iaughed.

“You’re beautiful.” Jonghyun’s hand caressed my cheek, “Will you be my girlfriend, again, and forever?

And then I kissed him.

Forever and always.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Anneong! This will be the last sequel for this series cause honestly i have so much more to write and i'm running out of ideas for this! :D HAHAH so anyways thanks for supporting~

xoxo HighFives