Understanding..

Love Rain

Outside Fine Arts Building

Eunhyuk~Three Seconds?

Siwon Stares At Him

Eunhyuk~Never Mind. You Seldom Come So Early To Go To Class Walks Away

Classroom

Teacher~Take A Look At This Painting. This Is Johannes Vermeer. He Takes Tranquil And Solemn Moments In Everyday Life, And Uses Exremely Fine Textures And Light..

Siwon Looking Through The Diary

Sooyoung~(Diary)"Love Means Never Having To Say Your're Sorry." My Late Mom And Dad Really Liked This Quote From Love Story. But I Still Don't Know What This Quote Means.

Outside

Sooyoung~(Diary)10 Years Later, Love Story Is About To Be Remade.This Time I Really Want To Watch This Movie. In Autumn, The Bench Outside The University Of Fine Arts Building, Is My Favorite Place. Today I Don't Know Why, But This Place Is Making My Heart Beat Fast.

Siwon Looks Outside Window And Imagines She's Sitting At The Bench.

Sooyoung~(Diary) If I Have A Wound, My Grandmother Always Help Me To Apply Saliva. When We Do That, The Would Actually Heals Completely. Now I Know, That Was My Grandmother's Love For Me. My Grandmother Told Me That We Each Have To Hands To Embrace The People We Love. One Day, I'll Be Just Like The Protagonist In The Movie, Just Like My Late Parents And Meet The Person That I Love.

Siwon Looking Through Diary

Siwon~I Read The Diary Over And Over Again Late Into The Night.

Sooyoung~(Diary)My Late Father's Favorite Book, The Little Prince, Has The Phrase, "If You Like Me, Then Tame Me." Perhaps Love Is All About Mutual Understanding.

Siwon Stares Into The Sky.

Siwon~I Want to Understand Her More....