History

SJ Wonderland

 

In a world under the humans, is a colorful land where creatures are free & magic happen...
 
 
Where animals turn into people, where pixies can play & where fairies roam...
 
 
This colorful land was SJ Wonderland, it was ruled by a kind & loving fairy queen--but then a cruel human came...
 
 
The cruel man forced the fairy queen to make him the king of the wonderland...he used technology to torture every creature and destroy everything in the land...
 
 
Because of the fairy queen seeing the once wonderland destroyed, she made him the king of the wonderland...
 
 
Few years have past, another human came--a nice one...he roamed around & made the creatures happy despite the torturing that they felt through the years...
 
 
Then, the man went to the castle--he saw a king hurting a fairy queen. He ran & fought to protect her...the king became unconscious and the man saved her...
 
 
Then, they fell in love...the man didn't become the king but he loved the fairy queen--so they secretly got married with the help of the creatures of wonderland. After that, a girl was born...
 
 
They named their daughter, Lee Ji Eun--she was a full fairy like her mother. They took care of her, the animals watched over her & the pixies played with her...
 
 
Then she turned 8, and her little sister was born...
 
 
Ji Eun was a fairy, like her mother...but her little sister was human. The cruel king found out...
 
 
'Seize that man!' the cruel king ordered the knights to grab the man
 
 
'Appa!' Ji Eun called for him
 
 
'It is forbidden for a human to fall in love & marry a magical creature here in wonderland!' the king said
 
 
'It's also forbidden for a human to be royalty!' Ji Eun's father fought back
 
 
'I can torture them whenever I want to!' the king was focusing on the man that he did not notice that Ji Eun & her mother were talking
 
 
'IU, take Ji Hye to the human world...find someone who can take care of her' her mother whispered
 
 
'But umma, a-appa said that w-we'll be a c-complete family forever!' Ji Eun cried in fear
 
 
'We will be Ji Eun, soon...please, bring her to safety' her mother kissed Ji Eun on the forehead & she flew away
 
 
Outside the castle, the creatures of the wonderland were waiting for someone to come out...
 
 
Not even one creature found out that the princess was flying away...well, except one...
 
 
'Why is the princess flying away to the hole while holding a baby in her hands?' a boy with white wings on his back thought
 
 
'Are...you...alright...hyung...?' a young boy with chipmunk tail & chipmunk ears on his head asked
 
 
'Deh...' the older boy lied
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
IU was flying around the human world, looking for someone that won't abandon her in the future...
 
 
Then she found a house & saw 5 boys playing inside it--they look so happy & nice with a girl. IU sensed that they were nice and very caring...
 
 
Then it started raining, her wings were getting wet and getting heavier--she flew to the front door of the house...
 
 
'Take care, Ji Hye...your unnie will see you soon' IU whispered & used her fairy dust to bring Ji Hye inside the house
 
 
Then she sensed that her mother was in danger, so she quickly flew away...
 
 
'Umma!!!' a small boy called for his mother & she came
 
 
'Look umma! There's a baby!'
 
 
'Aw~ Let's take care of her, we'll name her...Ji Hye!'
 
 
And they took care of her until she grew up...