Dear you...

Dear you...

 

 

 
That man stood silently, unmoving, staring blankly like someone who already lost his all.
 
He mumbled something. Sometimes singing songs randomly, sometimes cursing himself while hitting his own head.
 
He was almost killed someone. Almost, but still.
 
And he blamed himself.
 
He has disappointed many people. His parents, his family, s, his friends, and even his fans who always support him. And maybe that girl will also disappointed with him. He cursed again, scrambling his hair in frustration.
 
She must know about this. And now what should he do?
 
She would blame him, no, maybe she will hate him like few others.
 
He was guilty, he admitted it. And he will bear all the consequences of his mistakes, all except hatred from that woman.

She is everything.

And his mounting frustration from  losing that woman is the cause of this incident. Almost  two years after their breakup,  when he decided to work harder. Trying to forget his cowardness for not daring to saying his feelings towards her.

That two dark years were really sad and mad, where life just filled with stupid meaningless routine and a great sense of loss.

Then it happened.

That night when he was really out of control, he drunk to relieve his frustration but eventually he just  fall deeper in frustation.

He sighed then start staring around. This is his room, in his birthplace, where he always came whenever he has a problem. and here he is, with all the problems he brings.

A single frame on the wall catch his eyes. With a photo of two people who were laughing with each other, him and that woman. Her awesome Long brown hair, her bunny eyes that always he saw, her beautiful smile that he always adored so much. But that was then. When he still had reason to be with her.

He walked toward that frame. His hand gently her smiling face. A bitter smile etched on his face.

He walked slowly toward the table in the corner of his room. He pulled a piece of paper and a pen. In silence, he began to write word by word.

 

Dear you ...

The one i ever let go

He stopped writing, ades the meaning of those words. Again, he smiled sadly.

Hi, how are you? Fine? Thankfully, I'm glad you're okay. I am also okay here.

Well, actually not too good.

You've heard that news? What do you think? Are you disappointed? I did not blame you. I was also disappointed at myself.

You used to always say it, right? An incident will make us become more mature. I hope I do too. Do not worry, I'll be okay, I promise.

Hey, I heard that you began your acting debut in china? Along with Zhoumi-ssi, isnt it? Congrats, I'm sure you will succeed. Wooah, How much I really want to say it directly to you.

I also heard that you already debuted in Japan? Did you know? If I can,I really want to meet you there and give you a tour around that beautiful country.

But I cant.

I was a fool who cause a lot of problems with my cowardice.

You know what? The first thing that came to my mind when I hit that guy is how much you will be disappointed with me because that.

I was scared, really scared. All people will be disappointed in me, then left me angrily.

So do you. And my world was darkened.

A few people left, but some are still choosing to support me. How about you? Are you also going to keep supporting me like before? Are you also going to pat me on the shoulder and encourage me with your smile?

I miss you.

I lost you.

All these things driving me crazy, leaving me in a pit of despair. Two years passed, but I still can not forget your shadow.

I hope you're here.

I want to hug you, to hold your hand. And I'm sure it's all enough. I will be able to face everything. If you're here.

I love you.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

I want to shout those words to you. But I was too cowardly to do that.

This letter, these words, all this will never come to you. and you'll never know, as you do not know about my feelings.

No matter. Let me remain to be a coward who will always love you.

That man put his pen. He read that letter, word by word. He folded it, and put it in the drawer of his desk.

He muttered softly, "Really pathetic"
 
Slowly, he began to close the drawer along with the pain that began to appear in his heart.

From me,

a fool who will always love you

 

~~~~~~~~~

well, the first chapter is out!! \(^_^)/

was it strange? sorry, i dont think it'll turn into this (-_-")

really, forgive me if this wasnt what you expected, im still a newbie TT^TT

my bad english TT___TT

still, thank u very much for u who already subscribe this story! <33

please support this story and do comment! critics allowed :D