Chapter 3

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

"In the previous episode, you guys saw SuJu and SNSD meeting and interactions, now let's see how they will organize themselves in the new house, "said YJS.

 

 

"And get ready, a group will make a visit to help change." KSY completed "Did you notice how Donghae and Yuri were close in the previous episode?"

 

 

 

"Of course i did, I'm curious about their relationship and Jessica and Heechul, she sleeping on his shoulder had great attention too."

 
 
 

"It's true. Well, we'll find that and more in SuperGeneration House"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a long time, they came to a house that looked more like a mansion, she had two floors and a smaller house next door for some PD take a rest and keep the equipment.

 

 

 
"That's pretty impressive ..." Tiffany said.
 
 
 
 
 "Impressive? That's the best thing I've ever seen"
 
 
 
 
"Stop exaggerating Soo, although she probably become the largest home that I will live my whole life." Yuri said jokingly.
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't be so sure, if one day we get married I'll give you a house much bigger than this." Donghae said with a liitle push on her shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
"Careful with words Oppa, I'll charge you later" Yuri said pushing back with a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm counting on it," he said smiling back.
 
 
 
 
 
"Enough talk, we should see the house" Siwon said a little acid.
 
 
 
 
They started go down the bus, Leeteuk gave Taeyeon his hand to help her go down the stairs. Sungmin fell soon after and Sunny behind him. "Why can't you be a gentleman like Teuk Oppa?" Sunny said a little upset.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, I forgot that even small steps like these are too big for someone who has short legs like yours." Sungmin said to .
 
 
 
 
"Yahh, YOU WILL PAY ME" Sunny shouted while chasing him, Sungmin ran. Everyone was laughing when they reached the front door where several PDs were waiting for them with cameras ready. After greet them and have the microphones on, Eunhyuk asked:
 
 
 
 
"We'll shoot and back to the dorms, right?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Actually no, you will live here" The PD responded.
 
 
 
 
 
"What? But our clothes and belongings?" Kyunhyun asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"While you were completing the missions, everything has been packaged and is inside the house, after deciding rooms, you  
can arrange as you wish. "PD responded calmly.
 
 
 
 
 
"And the biscuits I had in my room? Got it too?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"And my heels? All of them?"
 
 
 
 
 
"And what about our pets?"
 
 
 
 
 
Several questions were asked,  the PD waited they finish to respond.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We are sure that nothing was left behind, food, heels and everything we brought. There is a pool house, we have placed the animals and everything related to it within them, they are well accommodated. But if you wish, you can put them inside the main house. If more doubts arise we will respond later because now we need to shoot the show. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone felt happy for now and entered the house. The first floor has a living room, kitchen and five bedrooms. The second floor has four bedrooms, a smaller room and both floors have two bathrooms. Leaving behind the main house, everyone was checking their pets in the pool house and saw that the beside of her has a small gym with some appliances. Members who enjoy exercising delighted to see that and Yuri to see the pool.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, now that we have already seen the whole house how we share it?" Yoona asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"We could share rooms, I vote for girls with boys in a room." Eunhyuk said excitedly. Everyone began to disagree.
 
 
 
 
 
"I see no problem with that."
 
 
 
 
"Of course you don't mind your erted" muttered Sooyounh
 
 
 
 
 
"What did you say?" Jessica asked, narrowing her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"She said nothing important, right Soo?" Yuri asked, trying to calm Jessica, she really didn't want to see Hell Sica now. Sooyoung said nothing, only nodded and Jessica conformed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Mixing boys and girls is out of the question, but divide rooms is a good idea," Siwon said, "My girlfriend would kill me if I slept in the same room as SNSD." Shindong added.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We could also divide the floor, a group in each ." Seohyun suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
"We get the second" All said together, they looked and began discussing about the second floor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We are your sunbaes, we get the second floor" The boys said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We are ladies, you should be gentlemen, besides you has more members and the first floor has more rooms." The girls said back.
 
 
 
 
 
"I have an idea" Kyunhyun stopped the fight " the group who has all the members on the second floor first stay with him"
 
 
 
 
 
All agreed, they organized themselves into a line outside the house, a PD sounded a whistle and SuJu and SNSD members started running. At the door there was a meeting of groups, and after a lot of pushing they got into the first floor, they  barely breathed and ran for the stairs.
 
 
 
 
 
Hyoeyon was the first to climb the ladder, when she was near the top was pulled by Eunhyuk that dragged her to the bottom of the stairs again. Most were like this, so whenever someone came near the top the other pulled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunny pulled Sungmin, who pulled Tiffany, who pulled Siwon. Ryewook and Sooyoung neither had arrived near the stairs, were
holding each other close to the door. Jessica was near the top when Heechul held her, but Yoona pushed him and the two went to the second floor. Heechul and Yesung soon reached the second floor and began to try to take the girls out from there.
 
 
 
 
 
Seohyun managed to pass by people struggling on the stairs and when she was near the second floor,someone push her accidentaly, she almost fall if Kyunhyun didn't hold her. They helped  each other and instead of fight, they sat in the living room watching their unnies and hyungs fighting.
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon and Leeteuk fell to the ground and were stopping each other to raise. Yuri helped Sooyoung to  break free from Ryewook and both were running toward the stairs when a two arms circled Yuri waist from behind  and lifted her off the ground.
She screamed so loud it can be heard by the guests who were waiting outside the house.
 
 
 
 
 
SHINee was nearly half an hour waiting outside the house to shoot. "Aish, how much longer we have to wait here?" Taemin asked the PD who responded with a nod.
 
 
 
 
"Calm Taemin, then we'll record, I don't know why you're so anxious, we see SNSD noonas and SuJu hyungs always " Jonghyun said.
 
 
 
 
 
"Leave him alone, after all they still are Super Junior and SNSD we are talking about" Key said to Jonghyun.
 
 
 
 
 
"I wonder if they have chicken in this house" Onew muttered.
 
 
 
 
 
Minho was quiet and calm until they hear the scream of Yuri, the five boys looked at the house amazed. Onew began to say:
 
 
 
 
"Hey don't seem to be -" Before he could finish Minho ran toward the door of the house "- Yuri Noona?"
 
 
 
 
 
The four were behind Minho who had stopped at the door looking and they looked too.
 
 
 
 
 
Hyeyeon, Eunhyuk, Tiffany, Sunny, Sungmin, Siwon, Sooyoung, Shindong and Ryewook were in a tangle of arms and legs on the stairs.
 
 
 
 
Heechul, Jessica, Yoona and Yesung chased each other in the second floor (the second floor has those glass partitions) while Kyunhyun and Seohyun laughed of them on the couch.
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon and Leeteuk were still on the ground. Donghae, the one who was carried Yuri, now pinned her on the wall holding her arms between her and the wall, which made the two become very close.
 
 
 
 
 
When SHINee recovered from the shock, Minho said looking at Yuri:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona?"
 
 
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the delay, but there is another chapter. I promise don't take to long for the next post.