Kissing You

I Want To Dream Forever With You

At 2008.

"Oh my god, what should we do now?" Taeyeon asked after their car accident. "Well, we need to repair this car first. Let's just walk to KBS. I think we're not too far." Tiffany said. "Oh, there's the KBS studio!" Sunny said and pointed to the building. "That's a relieve. Let's go quickly." Sooyoung said. All of them nodded and walked to the studio.

At the studio.

"Are you all okay? Need some rest?" Soojin, Sooyoung's sister asked. "Nah, no serious injury. We still can perform," Taeyeon answered. "That's a relieve!" Soojin said. The girls just smiled. "Hope you will win this time," Soojin said again. "Unnie, don't hope too much. We're still a rookie. Too fast for us to win," Sooyoung said. "But you won some music programs last year!" Taeyeon smiled. "That's miracle."

"Girls' Generation, Kissing You!" The MC shout and the crowd was really, really crazy. Their performance: here. 

Music Bank Ending.

"Who will be the winner for today's Music Bank?" The MC asked. The fans started to shout crazily. The marks was showed. "And the winner is... Girls' Generation!!" Everyone was suprised, Girls' Generation also. They start to cry hardly. Even they are crying, they still make their encore stage. They were really touched. Seems like what Soojin said, was true. They really want to thank Soojin for her pray. "Thank you, Soojin-ah!" Sooyoung said in her heart.

But what is Girls' Generation's stages without Baekhyun watching it with his mom? When Baekhyun saw they won, he was very happy. When he saw Taeyeon cried, he was totally... like really. His fanboy feelings start to grow. "Omma, do you think I will meet them one day?" Baekhyun asked to his mom, while watching at Girls' Generation's encore stage. "Why not? I know you will be a singer like them one day. Maybe you will be close to them too," His mother answered. Baekhyun nodded. "Adeul, omma don't care if you can't visit omma at home when you are an artist. You know, yeah. Being a singer is not easy. Omma will be very happy if you're a succesful singer instead of you visit omma." Her mother added. Baekhyun then hugged his mother. "Omma, don't be like that. I promise, if I'm a singer one day, I will visit omma when I have time. I will always call omma too." Baekhyun said. His mother is very thankful for Baekhyun's love towards her after her husband's dead.

At SNSD's dorm.

"We finally did it! Girls! Our first K-Chart win!" Taeyeon said and hugged all her members. "Unnie, without realizing, you are the one who leads us. Unnie, we should thank to you!" Yoona said and hugged Taeyeon back. "We should be one forever." Tiffany whispered. Taeyeon opens her laptop. And then, she opens her UFO. She can't believe there's so many fans say congratulations to them. She is very moved. "Thank you, Sones!" She said in her heart. She replied all of the congrats. Taeyeon will never, ever ignore her fans.

But, she saw something special. From a special fan.

From: Byun Baekhyun
Noona, good job! Congratulations! I really hope I can stand with you all in one stage one day. Saranghae noona!

She... somehow. Likes the message.

To: Byun Baekhyun
Thanks so much, Baekhyun-ah :) You will if you work hard. Good luck to you! Nado saranghae :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished chapter two! Sorry for really short updates. It's because I have no legit ideas. By the way, a short Baekyeon moment before Baekhyun became an artist. It's not real, I just made it. And, I made this story without searching the internet, except the YouTube link. So, some of this chapter is only a fanmade. Don't take it too serious :) I will make another update today or tomorrow!