Into The New World

I Want To Dream Forever With You

A few hours before SNSD's debut stage

"Guys, lets do our best. Debut stage is only once in our life." Taeyeon said to her members. When the PD asked their feelings, "It's like a dream. Finally we can have our debut stage." Sooyoung said. "This song is really suitable for our debut song." Yoona said.

At the stage

"Thank you for the great performance. Now, let's welcome our new group, Girls' Generation!" The MC said and everyone clapped hands. Their debut stage is here

The girls performed the song really emotional. They dance and sing hardly. After the performance end, they walked to the backstage.

"Good job girls! You have done the best!" The PD said. "Thank you oppa!" All of them said. "Thank you for debuting too," The PD said again. All of them smiled.

Meanwhile, at Baekhyun's house

"Wow, they are great! Aren't they Baekhyun?" Baekhyun's mother asked. "Yes, they are, omma." Baekhyun answered with his head still have the visual of the main vocalist. "Anyway, omma, by any chance, do you know the name of the short girl that sings the high note?" Baekhyun asked to his mother. "Oh, that. Maybe her name is Kim Taeyeon? Do you like her? Omma like her too, her voice is miracle!" His mother answered and smiled. Baekhyun's head still has Taeyeon in it. "Kim Taeyeon," He whispered. "Baekhyun-ah, if you want to be a singer, omma is always here. You can do anything you want, but not things that has no benefits," Baekhyun's mom said. "Really omma? Gomawo omma!" Baekhyun said and hugged her mom. "Cheonmaneyo, adeul." Her mother answered and hugged Baekhyun back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter is finish, sorry for the very short chapter. I will make more than one updates today. Comment and subscribe if you like this story :) Thanks. I'm sorry for my really bad English.