I hate my name

[DRABBLE/ONESHOT] I hate my name

“Haneul!”

I hate my name.  

“Haneul-ah!”

I hate it when I hear you say my name with that sparkle in your eyes.

“Ha-neul-jagi!”

I hate how sweetly it rolls out of your beautiful lips and how I blush every time I hear it.

“Haneul…”

I hate when you say my name with such gentleness that make my knees weak.

“Kim Haneul!”

I absolutely hate it…especially because the girl you are calling isn’t me…

Choi Haneul followed the couple with her eyes until a shadow blocked her view. She looked up to the worried face of her best friend, “Hannie… class is over. Are you okay?”

“Of course… let’s go Sanghyun. I have to go home early.”

Sanghyun followed Haneul’s gaze and sighed, “You’re staring at them again.”

Haneul reddened but made no attempt to deny the tall guy’s accusation, “I can’t help it. We have the same name.”

“I know you were staring at SeungHo hyung and not at Kim Haneul. “

She just shrugged and allowed Sanghyun to carry her things for her as they walked out of school.

“…I want to have my name changed…”

Sanghyun raised an eyebrow questioningly, “why? Your name is nice.”

“I hate my name”

Murmured Choi Haneul with venom as they passed the school’s Kingka and Queenka, Kim Haneul and Yang SeungHo on the hallway…

“I hate my name…” Choi Haneul murmured once more just as SeungHo said, “I love you Haneul…”

Sanghyun gripped on Haneul’s hand tighter as she murmured a little louder, “I hate that the Haneul he fell in love with… isn’t me.”

“If that is the case then I hate my name too...”

Choi Haneul abruptly looked up and met Park Sanghyun’s sad eyes, “because if I was born as SeungHo, you would be looking at me, the way you are looking at him.”