Peace, Friends, Love, and Swinging xD

Free Writting, Gone Wrong!

I was swinging on my favorite swing at the park, and reading as usual. But today is such a betterday. Way! better than yeterday. But I would soon have to leave my favorite place to go to school. To me school is a place to do homework, keep quite, and wirte. "Oh well!' I thought to my self as I jumped of my swing, leanding on my feet, and headed in the direction of my school. On my way I saw my friends Hara, Nicole, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, and Ailee walking ahead of me, so I ran to catch up with them. "Hey!" I exclaimed at them, they all turned around...well not Nicole, she was in her own little world of musc, as always. "Hey, why are you late?" Yuir questioned me, Yuri is the the "Leader" of our group or what she likes to be called anyway, "Why am I always late?" I asked her, "I was at the park listening to music and lost track of time..." we all laughed at the way she made fun of me, which snappedd Nicole out of, "la la land," as Hara calls it. "Why are you guys laughing?" Nicole asked tilting her head to the side. "No reason.!" I replied giggling at her cuteness. We finally made it to school after being on two trains for 45 miutes each, and 50 minutes of walking. Yeah! We have to leave at 3 o'clock in the morning to get to school on time..well we end up a little early,but, you know...school is  from 6a.m. to 8p.m. and if some people are acting up in our last class we get out at 11p.m. Which gives us barely any sleep till 2a.m. so we can leave at 3a.m. Soo...Yeah! our school ! But, it's kinda worth it. I looked down at the uniforms we were wearing, one of the two types of unifrms.