evil plans for an angel

Unexpexted

 

The silence in the library was one of the reasons why it's one of the perfect place to relax and read a book. Rina, a silent type of girl who just loves to read books, she doesn't seem to have that much friends, and also sometimes refered to as 'nerd'. There are also times in class that she'll be the only one that remains to be listening to the teacher when the topic was very boring. 'It's still knowledge so grab it' she tells herself.

She made her way to the library and started reading a book which she's interested in not knowing that a group of 5 boys were observing her and was planning something. They were called ''Alice Nine'', the group of the 5 Hottest guys in the campus. They were everygirl's dream boyfriend and everyone pays respect to them like they were the owner of the school. Well, actually yes, Tora is the only son of the owner so he is also known as the 'school heir'. A reason maybe the teachers pays respect to him too.

The other members were rich kids too. Sons of honored and well known parents, well parfumed and spoiled and belongs to high class families. What makes them hotter and more popular is that their group is actually a band. Shou is on vocals, Hiroto and Tora on guitars, Saga on bass, and Nao on drums. They were provided with their own music room in school and were given special attentions too.

As they were observing Rina, Tora has something in mind. ''ne~! Shou-kun, what about we make a bet.. You make that nerdy fall for you and you win''

Everyone seems to agree with Tora's idea.

''eh? That's just it? That's easy. Piece of cake.''

'' demo, She has to be your girlfriend. And You must never fall inlove with her.''

'' I can do that. But what about the girls that we hang out with? They are going to keep distance from me because I have a girlfriend. That's unfair you know'' shou protested.

'' don't worry shou-kun, no one will know, just us. Remember to introduce her to us'' Hiroto answered.

''then it's a deal. What will I get if I win the bet?''

'' I don't know, you decide what you want for a prize'' Tora said

'' Then I will just think of that when I'm done. I'm sure i'm going to win this. Prepare you cash'' shou said with a wide grin on his face.

Then they started laughing.

''shhhhhh!!!!'' the librarian reprimanded them for being noisy in the library. Then they suddenly rushed out the library and continued laughing.

As the rest of alice nine left shou to do their own businesses and probably giving him the time to make a move to his victim, he positioned himself at the front of the library waiting. Shou was getting impatient because his 'victim doesn't come out yet.

He suddenly rushed inside the library. Well, timing is everything as he bumped to someone as he sped off.

''ow. Watch where you're going'' the 'injured' victim told him keeping her voice as low as possible.

'' you should be the one tO....'' shou couldn't hold his temper. That was kinf of humiliation to him. To be lectured by just ordinary students. But as he saw whom he just bumped..

''anoo.. Gomen nasai for not watching. I'm shou by the way. Yorushiku Rina-chan'' shou had a sudden change in the mood.

He sees Rina as a bet. Just a game to be won.

''huh? You know me? Are you a stalker? Who are you really?''

'' no i'm not a stalker' i'm just a friend. And don't you know me?''

'' I don't believe you! And no, I don't know you''

''shhhh! Students keep quiet'' the librarian told them for having a loud conversation. She must've forgotten that she isn't out of the library yet. Credits to the so called Shou who bumped him.

'' sorry ma'am'' and with that, she went out of the library and ignored him.

Shou was surprised witht he girl's attitude. 'she ignored me?' shou processed in his mind that for the first time, a girl walked away from him. It's miracle!

''hey! wait!'' shou rushed out of the library and followed Rina who's now doing something on her locker.

''Hey, I just want to be friends''

''get away. I'm busy.''

'' acquaintances?''

''no''

Rina walked the halls with shou still bothering him and saying all of the things to make her stop.

 

Rina's not dumb. She could feel evil stares on her.

''who is she?'' ''who does she think she is?''

Rina can hear the murmurs