Strong

Loliland

 

I can’t do this anymore, why dad should make an odd game that made us all miserable? I'm his son, not an experiment doll that he could use with impunity.

-

--

---

I opened the door of my dad's studio, the studio that had been our family's secret studio, but the studio is not a secret anymore. All Natsuku’s employees have used this studio for a month. Making this studio as a place to set the game goes on. I also work in my father weird game, Loliland, and I was one of the characters in this game, a character who remains a very important role in Loliland.

Originally Loliland is fun to visit, well; it would just be nice if we only visit Loliland once in a while, instead of continuing to live there for days. In Loliland no such thing as sleep, everyone there focused on run their Lolita life. Well, not everyone, just my father's employees are not able to sleep, and that includes me.

I rubbed my eyes, couldn’t resist the drowsiness.  Actually, before entering the studio I already drank a glass of warm coffee, nevertheless, who doesn’t feel sluggish after not sleeping for two days?

As I pulled up a chair to sit, I set my eyes toward my dad who was busy controlling the Lolita from the large screen monitor. I sat quietly, looking down, waiting for dad to notice me.

Not long after that, dad turned around and his eyes lit up as soon as look at me, "Oh, JiYong, you're here. Hurry, wear your black robe! You've spent too long rest." He instructed me, that's what he always told me to do when I finished rested for just fifteen minutes.

"Can’t I take a nap, dad?" I asked weakly, again wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

His expression changed, not turned into a horrible expression, but A sad one, "Sorry, son, I can’t let you do that," He turned and looked back at the screen. There was raised a pretty face, Oh YunAe, the perfectionist Sweet .

“It’s okay,” I sighed, putting on my black robe.

Maybe I do have to go to Loliland again; at least there I could see YunAe.

I take my steps towards the gate to Loliland, step by step, trying to walk quietly.

-

--

---

Strut around the palace doesn’t make me happy at all, everyone in Loliland is smiling at me as I walked past them, but I wasn’t allowed to smiling back. I just wanted to have a person who can replace me to go into this strange world again.

How mean I was in this fairy tale world? Can’t I go back to the real world and live a life like an ordinary man?

Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder.  I quickly turned around, wanting to see who had the nerve to pat me on the shoulder in Loliland, and what I see in front of my eyes was the girl with floral tops that looks confused. She, who sees me turned around, accidentally jumped back.  Her eyes explored my bizarre makeup.

I looked at her sharply, hoping she stopped looking at me after that. A minute passed and my eyes are tired to do that sharp gaze, I decided to put out a word for her to move and stop looking at me, "Ahem,"

She blinked and shook her head, when she turned back her eyes to the front she sees me standing in front of her. She lowered her body, felt bad after what she did, "Sorry for my impolite stare, sir. It’s the first time I played this game, and I was really surprised that I could actually right up here, and I'm sure everyone here looks very real." She said without stopping, and she extended her hand," My name is Park TaeNa, nice to meet you,"

I was silent as I watched her there,

No way could I shake hands with this kid.

When I raised my eyes towards her, she smiled and extended her hand higher; she looked very enthusiast to shake hands with me.

I sighed, with a quick look around the room; which was apparently empty, I reached her hands and nodded my head, "I'm Goth- Prince, or people used to call me Prince Dragon of The Loliland." I said, immediately let go of her hand.

Unexpectedly, she pulled out a small laugh out of , that chuckle sure sounds wonderful, "What? Goth- Prince? Prince Dragon? Very, very much reminded me with tales of fantasy, are there any vampires, werewolves, and witches too?"

"Don’t speak like that to me, you don’t seem to believe the fantasy," I said seriously, trying so hard to sound like a fantasy-maniac.

"Well, of course I don’t believe this fake fantasy, are you one of the employees here? I believe what you said just now sounds forced," She babbled as she put her finger in front of my lips, "You don’t like being here, right?”

I quickly get rid of the finger from my lips, "Yes, I’m forced to say that, so, what? Are you going to report Natsuke to fire me from this Loliland game because my plays don’t look natural? That's good; I'll soon be free from this world and can life like a normal person. "

After I finished my sentence, she pulled my hand by force and locked me alone in the bathroom, "Hey, what are you doing? I'm not that bad in pretending, I don’t deserve this!" I yelled, pushing my body towards the door, trying to open it.

I do that for a few minutes, but the door still can’t open. I decided to sit on the floor of the bathroom. I held my wrist; it’s flushed after a pull of a girl who looks five years younger than me.

Even a woman may be stronger than me,

-

--

---

“Wake up, big boy,” a girl voice shouted at me harshly,

Is it YunAe? Even though she yelled at me, I get a chance to sleep. I have to thank her.

“YunAe?” I asked as I rubbed my head, setting up my body into a sitting position

“I’m not YunAe, Goth- Prince,” she replied rapidly, “How’s your sleep?”

My eyes found her and decided to answer the question, “I sleep soundly, girl, thank you.” I chuckle,

Yeah, it is not in Loliland, right? I can laugh all day long,

She responded with a loud laugh, made me realize that she has a childish and strong side, a very different kind of personalities. After that we don’t talk again and I wanted to talk about something funny or happy, but, I happened to think about one thing, “Did you really tell Natsuke to not use me again as their prince?”