` ( ★ ) kirin high school ┊ rules & how to join

` ( ★ ) kirin high school ┊ au aff roleplay ━ open & active. enroll now!
 
 
 
Events (TBA)

rules & how to join

rules & how to join

 

一 ┊ only one account per person. please don't be selfish! chances are you won't be that active on more than one anyway.

二 ┊ this is an au roleplay, so don't go around saying "annyeong, i am snsd's leader taeyeon." you aren't idols yet.
三 ┊ be active please, 2-3 times a week. we'll have random activity checks!
四 ┊ you can become campus couples and have relationships in school, straight or homo. but keep in pm!
五 ┊ please don't add anyone out of the roleplay. want to talk to them? get them to join!

六 ┊ please subscribe with your roleplay account, and not with your main, so you are informed of updates.
七 ┊ don't bash please. it's obvious. and don't force us to debut you. otherwise, you'll be kicked out.
八 ┊ we don't encourage ooc, but when it is necessary, please use brackets so no one is confused.

┊ have all the drama you want, this is school anyway. but please don't go overboard!
十 ┊ have fun at kirin art school! if you break the rules though, you'll be kicked out.

一 ┊ comment below with the following application format:

name┊ your idol's name. eg. lee jieun. put their stage name too if they have one.
group┊ the group they are in. if they are an uhljjang or actor, put 'uhljjang' or 'actor'. eg. soloist.
age┊ since this is au you can have any age, but no younger than 15. eg. 17.
grade┊ choose from freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. goes by age. if you want to be a teacher, put teacher. eg. junior.
parttime worker┊ yes or no? if yes, state what your parttime job is. eg. waitress. no photographers or models!
major┊ choose a max of 2 from singing, dancing, rapping, songwriting, acting and modelling. eg. singing and songwriting.
my dream┊ just put what you want to achieve as a student or teacher here at kirin arts school. eg. my dream is to show my passion for singing.

二 ┊ once you are accepted by an admin, you will have 3 days to make your account.
三 ┊ when making your account, ensure the format is khs_idolname. eg. khs_iu.
四 ┊ once you're here, comment to let us know and don't forget to subscribe and add the admins and the main account, or you'll still be available.
五 ┊ no blank profiles will be accepted, so make your profile as soon as possible, including the code that was given to you.
六 ┊ add everyone and have fun roleplaying! if you have any questions, pm the main account.
七 ┊ if you've read this you'll know the password is 'c:' and your favourite flavour of ice cream.