Chapter 20 ~ Jessica

Mystery Love

 

Yoseob was there with watching the clip and Soyeon Gikwang, they were many cute ^ ^.
     I was very bored there, then leaves the studio. Suzy Taeyeon and followed me.
    "What are you doing behind me?" Asked. "Oh is that we want to see where you go" Suzy said. "And if I say I'm going to the bathroom?" Lied. "Oh excuse ... Jessica! Come here to shop front, if we want to go there, "Taeyeon said. They ran to the store and stood in the hallway. When I heard the noise of the door opening Video. I thought it would be Yoseob then went hiding to give a surprise to him.
    "Wait, is anyone here?" Hear the voice of Yoseob with DoonJoon. I kept hidden to continue the conversation, was very curious. "What is so secret, important that you want to tell me?" DoonJoon asked. "Let's go this way" Yoseob said. They entered the dance room and I was listening at the door.
    "You can not take it anymore, I need to tell ... It's kinda complicated ... "Yoseob said. "You can talk, do not tell anyone" DoonJoon replied. "I like Soyeon. Ready! Relieved! "Answered. Froze. Unintentionally knocked on the door and I was leaning against the door.
    Someone opened the door and I fell.
    "What happened to you? Why you crying? "DoonJoon asked. I got up, I was face to face with Yoseob and said "Idiot" walks away. He pulled my arm. "I still love you" answered. "Then talk to this' Soyeon 'not for me' Sai running with tears on my face.
    He is enjoying my friend! I love my friend, but I will not let this cheap. Why Yoseob had to lie all these months? Why did not he just did not want me to stay with Soyeon?! Yoseob is fried. Soyeon will not let cheap for you.
 
 
Hello Guys! I just came here to warn us that you LAST CHAPTERS Mystery of Love!
Bye!