I Can't Believe I Did It!

They Said My Life Would Become Hell

 

It's been one year and half that you're in love with Myungsoo, You were at a concert and felt a different say toward him. You weren't really sure, until you attend a fan meeting. You know you really love him now. But still, You saw him in real twice and he probably forgot about you. There's a new fan meeting coming up, you must attend it! And try to make him remember you.

That day was now here. You dressed up the most perfectly you could, putting makeup that suits you well, but made you look natural. You put on your prettiest jewellery. Here you are. Right in front of 6 angels and your crush, the most perfect guy ever. You get autographs from all the member except Myungsoo and Sungjong. You shake hands with the 5 guys, but your hands were shaking even more, which made them laugh. You were in front of him in no time, but It's seems like It was in slow motion for You. His hair was perfect. His face was too. His smile was the most perfect one, his eyes closed slightly. This smile was to you. That made You want to kiss him... You did. Without thinking, your face came closer to his. Your lips pressing against his slightly. But You came back to reality when security grabbed You and fans were screaming like crash, they seemed really angry. You Could still see Myungsoo's face. He didn't move an inch, touching his lips, eyes wide open. His face was all red. It's his first kiss right? He'll remember You now, right? But still, he might be scared of you if you get to see him again... If You get the chance to see him again...

The security drove You to their office. You know you're in trouble and your parents too. You'll have a Lot of haters even at school. And girl might try to kiss him too. But that moment was the most perfect ever. I just KISSED Myungsoo! And his face After that was just so cute.

You had to sit on a chair, they caller your parents and asked You questions about why You did that.

"Just try to tell me a reason to do that."

"a lot if girls might've said that but I truly fell in love with Kim Myungsoo... Too bas he's famous, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed him but I didn't really do It on purpose..."

You started to open your heart to him, even through I was scared of him some minutes ago. 

"Is that your reason to hurt someone's feeling and make billions of fans angry After you? Your life's gonna hell."

"I'm really sorry for that, I didn't mean to hurt Myungsoo's feelings, but I Don't care if my life become hell because I realized my dream today..."

After getting scolded by my parents if an hour, we came back home.

 

-Myungsoo's POV-

I Can't believe that girl kissed me! She stole my first kiss... 

"Fans must be jealous"

I said laughing.

"Yah! Why are You laughing? she'll be in lawsuit against us, since you'll file a claim against her. Right? Why did she do that anyway? A lot of fans could’ve kissed you if they wanted but they just didn’t to respect you!”

Our leader started to be angry

“Do I really have to file a claim against her, can’t I try to know why she did that? Just talking to her!”

“You’re crazy? Wanna be ?”