The War

My Dear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Jaejoong POV

“ I told you she’s evil!”Junsu squeal when I told him about the Chucky Seohyun, while we grabbed our late lunch.

“I’m sorry for being so… stupid back then Suie” I sigh. They were right, always trust your friends intuition. 

Changmin pat my shoulder gently, “not your fault Jae, you didn’t know….” I smile to him in return, he is such a loveable food monster. 

“Creepy ! I will break her slender neck for saying those things to you” Junsu never look this angry before, not even when he found a girls phone number in Yoochun’s pocket. 

“Why didn’t you tell Yunho about this Jae?” Changmin ask in concern.

“Well, Yunho said that Seohyun was like a little sister to him, I don’t wanna ruin their relationship..besides, I don’t think that Yunho will believe me in anyway. “Before Junsu and Changmin argues back “ I know he loves and believes me with all his heart. What I mean is…if Seohyun has a crush on him.Yunho really only looks at her as a sister though, he will be sad if he finds out that Seohyun is the opposite of what he thinks she is, more over if she is being mean to me.”

“So your keeping this only to protect Yunho’s feeling?” I nod. I really don’t want Yunho to feel burden with this. 

“Then, what are you gonna do?”Junsu ask.

“Not sure, but I will be joining on this little game of hers. I don’t plan to back off even a bit, I hope she will realize soon and step aside without involving Yunho.

“I will be glad to help Jae, just tell me what do to” Junsu held my hands tight. 

“Not needed Suie, thank you but it’s our game… you just have to have fun watching it” I snuggling closer to him. 

“But I’m worried Jae, she’s freaking wicked, what if she hurt you…physically?” I squished his chubby cheeks “ I won’t ~”

“too much bubbly and cuteness might kill me” Changmin said, showing us his disgust face, but his eyes tell something else. I think he’s the cute one actually.

“But promise me if things get out of control you tell us immediately” Changmin said sternly.

“Yes sir” I gave him my best smile.

Changmins face blush and looked away. How cute!

The fact that Seohyun can come in our apartment as she please really bothers a upset me to the core. She always pops out and insult me like no end after she had enough she will go like nothing happen. “Yun..can we change our security code?” I ask him, while making spicy chicken soup. I spent so many times in the kitchen to cook all his favourite dish.

“Why? I like it. You know how forgetful I am right, it’s your birthday so I won’t forget” he took a spoonful of ttoekpokki I made, raising his eyebrows in compliment, I smile sweetly feeling pretty proud of my work.

“ I actually feel so uncomfortable when Seohyun came suddenly without a warning” I turn off the stove, finally it’s done.They said that to get to your man heart it’s through their stomach.

Yunho massaging my shoulders chuckles “but you’re the one who gave our code baby…”

Hey, how would I know if she is actually an evil medusa “I know..but, I never thought that we are gonna have an awkward moment too Yunnie…” I blink trying to look cute as possible.

“Awkward?” he frown.

“Hmm, sometimes when you are not at home, she shows up, I’m not in the most presentable state and I’m embarrass for the both of us.” 

He got dense for a while, taking his hands away from my shoulder “but, maybe she will feel offended. She’ll think that she has been a disturbance towards us… and now we deceive her” he caress my hair “try to understand, I will be very guilty when she’s alone at her place while I’m here so happy with you. We will find a way so she doesn’t make you embarrass okay baby?” I sigh, hating the fact that Yunho is just like a kryptonite to me, he is my weakness. While he smiles at me like this, when he caress my cheek like this, I just can nod “ you are right…she will feel upset if we do that.”

He circle his arms around my waist, nudging my nose with his “thank you baby…” he put his forehead on mine “and thank you for making me so many delicious food tonight, it’s all my favourite. What is it? a special occasion that I don’t know about?”.

Well, it’s actually a bribe so you will grant my wish easier, and it didn’t work out. Things that you don’t know, won’t hurt you right? “no…it’s just, we’ve been busy lately. We haven’t had a proper dinner together since last week.”

He hug me warmly “you should say that earlier so I can buy a bottle of wine and make you drunk.. and make love to you insistently” he chuckle seeing my burning face “ I miss you..” he whine cutely. 

I put both of my hands to his neck, tip toeing so I can reach his ears “you don’t need the wine Yunnie, I don’t have to be drunk first..cause I miss you too” I look up at him through my eyelashes. Giggling when I see his clench teeth “baby..” he whisper se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter