Hiccup Cure

Hiccup Cure [ONESHOT]

 

Hiccup. Hiccup. Hiccup. The hiccups wouldn’t stop and it was driving Alex insane. At this point she was willing to try anything. Hiccup. Another one escaped . She decided to call Sungmin to see if he knew anything about getting rid of the hiccups. No one answered. “Maybe I should pay a visit to him at the dorms…” Alex thought, getting her car keys as she continued hiccupping.

 

She quickly drove there and quietly walked in. She knocked on the door and Sungmin answered.

 

“Alex-ah… what are you doing here?” he asked.

 

“I was *hiccup* calling your phone *hiccup*…” she replied.

 

Sungmin blushed. “It ran out of battery so I was charging it…” he said. He then noticed that she was hiccupping. “Do you have the hiccups?” he asked.

 

Alex nodded. He invited her inside.

 

“Oppa… I was *hiccup* hoping that you could *hiccup* help me…” she said.

 

Sungmin nodded.

 

“Did you try holding your breath?”

 

She nodded. “Drinking water?”

 

Another nod.

 

Sungmin started to pout, trying to think of a cure. “One moment… we’ll ask Kyuhyun-ah if he knows how to get rid of them…”

 

He left the room to go into his room to poke Kyuhyun, who was playing Starcraft.

 

“What hyung?” he asked.

 

“Alex is here… and she has the hiccups…” he replied.

 

Kyuhyun heard hiccups coming from the living room and he paused his game and got up. He didn’t know why but Alex’s hiccups were distracting him from even playing.

 

He went into the freezer and got a popsicle and into the fridge and got a dill pickle. Then he walked to Alex. “Eat these…” he said.

 

Alex took the dill pickle and ate it and then opened the popsicle. Without thinking, she put it in then realized it was orange. She shuddered at the taste.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but laugh.

 

Sungmin looked at the flavor that Kyuhyun had given her. “Kyuhyun… she doesn’t like orange flavored…” he said.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged and walked back to his room. But before he closed the door, he threw a paper at Sungmin. “Hyung… there’s another way of getting rid of her hiccups on that paper…” he said, closing the door.

 

“What *hiccup* does it say, *hiccup* Oppa?” Alex asked.

 

Sungmin just stared at the paper, crumbled it and his lips crashed onto Alex’s. The hiccups she had started to become muffled, then they were gone. He separated from the kiss, blushing. “Sorry about that, Alex-ah…” he said. “The paper said kiss her by surprise…”

 

Alex was still speechless from that surprise kiss. But then she noticed that her hiccups were gone. “Thank you oppa,” she said, lightly kissing him on the lips.

 

Hiccup. Hiccup. Hiccup. That sound again. And it wasn’t coming from Sungmin or Alex. The two of them looked at each other and looked into Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room and saw Kyuhyun hiccupping. They laughed and left the room.



 

Yeah...Kyuhyun had it backfire on him a little bit... LOL! But Alex... I hope you liked it :)