Prom Night. Prt.2

It's You Again
Hi!!! Here is my Part 2 ^\^ Hope you like it :D this story is coming to an end...It's ending In about...5-7 chapters more...Hwaiting!! Love you all :3 And don't forget to subscribe and Coment :) _______ ______________________________________________________

[Once they Arrived there]

Heechul:Wow this is nice,oh yeah,Because we decorated it

Jessica Smaked his arm"You are an idiot..."

"I'm not!!ok I was fooling around!!"Said Heechul

"Taeyeon let's dance?"Said Leeteuk

"Sure Leeteuk."Said Taeyeon

"Yul,Want to dance?"_"Sure Yesung Oppa"

"What about you my love"Said Sungmin"Neh Oppa"Said sunny with some Aegyo.

"Want to dance?"_"I'm just going to see for now Fishy"Said Yoona to Donghae.

"Want to dance Fanyfany Tiffany?"Asked Siwon"Arasso,But teach me how to...I don't know how to..."Said Tiffany in a sorry way,"It's ok,I'll teach you my Fany"

"Hyo!!!Want to dance or You want something to drink?"Asked Eunhyuk"I want to do both,But first Lets dance than lets drink something"Said Hyoyeon to Eunhyuk and he agreed.

"What about you my soon to be wife?"Said Kyuhyun to Seohyun."I loved to Kyu Oppa" After they Walked to the Dance floor joining TaeTeuk,HyoHyuk, YoonHae,SiFany,SunSun.

"Sooyoung!!Look there is food!!"Said Ryeowook Teasing Sooyoung,"HAHA there is Dog treats do you want one?"Said Sooyoung trying to be mean to him"Anniyo,I don't want one,He place his hands around her waist and said"You're only mine,Arasso?"_"Arasso,Oppa,Canwe get a cookie?"_"Sure I want one to"

"Heechul,Can you stop hugging me!?"_"Anniyo,Not until I tell you something..."_"Arasso, What is it Speak now"_"Sica I was wondering if you would like to e my girlfriend.."_"Oh...Heechul,You know that I will love to"_"Jinjja!! Yes!!!!"He shout as everyone looked at him."Oppa Be Quiet!!"_"Anniyo,I want the hole world to know."_"Oppa!!!"And they just keep hugging

"This is fun right?"Asked Leeteuk as he was holding into Taeyeon's Waist."It sure is Teukie Oppa"Said Taeyeon to Leeteuk who is smiling like a food after heard Taeyeon call him Teukie.Leeteuk turned around to see if the rest of them where dancing as well When he saw something Yoona nor Donghae would like."Oh No..."_"What is it Oppa?"_"Nothing,Let's get something to drink?"_"Don't try to change the subject!!Now Tell me!!"Leeteuk had no other choice but to tell Taeyeon on what he saw.

"Are you enjoying this dance my love?"Said Donghae being cheesy with Yoona"Oppa,Your being cheesy!!"Said Yoona"Anniyo,It's because I only love you Yoong"Than a other Voice Interuped them talking "Huh,Hae I remember you saying the same things to me when we where together,Why did it change?"Said no other than Hyuna."Yah,Leave Me and Yoona alone!!"Said Donghae"Yah,Your mine!!Who told you to get an other one,You said you where planing to wait for me!!"Said Hyuna"Yah,would you leave me and Yoona alone?!!"Said Angry Donghae"Anniyo,Not until you have a talk with me than I will Arasso?!"Said Hyuna"Yah,Please go somewhere else!!We don't want you to bug us in our Relationship."Said Yoona"Ha,Oh please,You know Hae Oppa is going to choose me over you,Sorry that's just how things work."Said Hyuna"Ok,Let's have a Small talk,But fast!!"Said Angry Donghae as he Let's go of Yoona and walked away with Hyuna."This can't be Happening..."Thought Yoona As she Keeped on thinking on what Hyuna said.

"Oppa,Yoona Unnie Looks Sad,We should go with her don't you think?"Said Seohyun as she told Kyuhyun"Neh,Where is Donghae?"Said Kyuhyun"Aissh that Evil Ugly Girl!!"Thought Kyuhyun as he saw him with Hyuna."Kyu Oppa,Who is that girl?"Asked Seohyun"She is In Donghae's Past...He said he Dosent love her anymore ever Sence he met Yoona"Said Kyuhyun"Oh,Now I know how Yoona Unnie Feels..."

"Yesung Oppa,I'll go with Yoona For now,She looks a bit sad..."Said Yuri to Yesung"Sure,I'll be By the Drinks"Said Yesung as He let's go of Yuri and Walks to the Drinks Area.

"Yoong What Happend?Why are you sad?"Asked Yuri to Yoona."Anniyo,It's nothing..."Said Yoona in a Sad way As Seohyun walked Over to them 2"Unnie,Why are you sad,You can't Say your not because you are,I can see it in your eyes..."Said Worriely Seohyun."Unnie and Seo,I'm Really Ok,I was Just thinking of my Sister and my family On how much I missed them"She lied even thought it Was a bit true."Yoong,Come one we have Knowed you for more than 6 years,Now you can tell us anything"Said Yuri"Neh Unnie is Right,You should tell us about it,I think i know why..."Said Seohyun as She Saw Donghae And Hyuna talking"I'm going to stop that!!"Said angry Yuri"Anniyo,It makes it look like if I was Jealouse"Said Yoona"Well you are Yoong"Said Yuri"Ok,let's just stop this Arasso?"Said The Youngest one betteween them."Neh"Said the 2 Older ones.

"I told you already that I don't want You in my life and in none of our lifes"Said angry Donghae"But,I just came for you!!I came all the way from (London?) For you!!!"Said Hyuna"I don't care anymore,Ever Sence you left me alone with no one I dint really care for you anymore."Said Donghae as he calm his voice down"But.....Forget it...I'll be going now I prefer being treated like a Lady Instead of a Animal."Said Angry Hyuna and Left Donghae alone.

______________________________________________________________________________

.                  A/N:

Hi!! I'm sorry for a Late update and For a Short part =( ,I'll try to update soon as possible ^•^ Hwaiting Love you all!!!<3