Chapter 3

Love is unfair..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chon-hee POV

 

We bid our good byes and went to lesson. I noticed someone, a guy following me.. wait... following me?! I turn around to see who it was. As I turned I saw kim Myungsoo, also known as L. He looked at me with a cold facade before asking “What’s wrong?” he said still having the cold facade “Nothing, I was just wondering who was beside me..” I trailed off and sighed. 

He seemed to notice my sigh and raised a brow, and opened his mouth wanting to say something but nothing came out. We kept walking until we were at the classroom; I saw that no one tried to sit on my desk. I smirked before putting my cold facade and sat down getting my things out for the lesson.

Maths was our first lesson. I don’t like maths much but it seems like I always get high marks on the exams. How ironic, I don’t even try my best. We heard the teacher come in and immediately we all stand up, Mr. Park told us to sit down before calling out our names for the register. After Mr Park did the register we proceed to learn about algebra.

I look out the window, not wanting to hear anymore of the boring lesson. I’m studious but I already know how algebra works, so no need to freshen my brain up. I look at the cherry blossom, the same cherry blossom I was drawing earlier. I had the urge to draw it but as soon as Mr park sees my sketch book he’ll take it off me, and I don’t like that.

I sighed as Mr park was already distributing out homework sheets, it’s not even the end of the lesson yet. Stupid teacher, I mentally flipped him in my head.

I’m guessing F(x) will be hanging around Infinite, since Vic and Woohyun are going out. Great, just great, I’m happy for them but I just get pissed when they go all lovey-dovey, completely ignoring the presence of everyone around them. Its fourth period, ten minutes until the lesson ends.

That ten minutes passed by quick, since I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter