Girlfriend?

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

   I woke up really happy for some wierd reason. I never felt this happy, actually I didn't really know what I am feeling. Hmmmmmmmm......guess I have to wait and find out how I act. I got up and went out to eat. I didn't feel like eating at home. As I thought, no one is up yet. I'll just leave a note. "Out for a bit, don't wait for me to go anywhere." I said writing my note. I stuck it on the fridge and ooops! I forgot to change. I changed into a over-sized black hoodie and baggy skinny jeans with a chain hanging of the side. I left my hair down and walked out the door, ooops! Forgot the keys. I giggled in my mind and grabbed them then continued to walk. I walked to a nearby cafe I liked and bought some stuff that looked good and some hot chocolate. Such a nice morning. Wait, isn't that the guy I saw yesterday walking, Yukwon. I thought I would never see him again after I yelled at him. I trusted him as a friend and all he did was leave me! Humph! I tried not to look at him but he walked over anyways! "Hey! Ji Young, right?" He smiled. I noticed a girl next to him. I glanced over to her indicating that I wanted him to introduce her. He got the message and looked at her and back at me. "Ji Young this is my girlfriend, Suzy. She's from a group called Miss A. Every heard of them?" I nodded. "Not a big fan, but I heard some songs by them on the radio. "Oh! Kwonnie oppa, I have to go now, my friend is waiting for me. Bye! Text me?" Suzy said. "Okay, Suzy, I'll text you!" I bet she had another date to go to. "Ugggghhhh! I hate her so much! I'm so happy she left!" He groaned. I was really confused. "Huh? She's your girlfriend. Arent you supposed to like her atleast?" He scoffed. "Girlfriend? More like my minion! I think she goes out with every guy also!" I was thinking, should I tell him that I know we're childhood friends? No no, he probably doesn't even know. "You're thinking about that you know we're childhood friends right?" He suddenly said. "Huh? I didn't even know!" I lied. He smirked slighty. "Ji Young, I know you too well you can't lie to me." Uh oh! I feel like this is going to get awkward, fast! YIKES!

 

----------------------

 

Sorry for the short update! I'm really super duper busy and I have TONS of homework. The next one will be a good one........I hope. Who do you want Ji Young to end up with? Do you want a surprise ending and I can do whatever I wnt with the story, or with one with the charecters? Confusing? I'll just put a poll!