Chapter 1

Dream High 2 With U!

  I was listening to oppa and the band play an I:Den song. Honestly it was pretty good considering I don't like I:Den. I don't hate their songs, I hate them! Your probably wondering 'OMO! Why do you hate them so much Min Ji!!' Well you see.... That one member Si Woo, we dated while he was still a trainee and we were happy! Until he debuted... Then I couldn't hold on to him anymore you know? He got too confident and hung out with other people and they took him away and I let them I guess.... He had more friends, popularity, GIRLS, money, GIRLS, and MORE girls. And I couldn't handle it so I cut him off. Plus he was such an !! OMG!! UGHH!! Ever since he got popular he kept ordering me around like I was some kind of doll or servant! Dude I'm your girlfriend that's it! Nothing else! But NOOO Min Ji you HAVE to be my servant! So yeah that was another reason why I dumped him.

  After they finished, some police came and accused oppa of being under aged. !! I started freaking out on the inside! He nodded his head to meet him at the dorms. I nodded my head telling him that I would meet him there. And we split ways.

Once we met at the dorms we yelled out for Ui Bong oppa but he wasn't there! 

Jin Yoon: Ah! What a traitor!

Me: Oppa! He's not a traitor! He probably just fell into a deep sleep that's all!

Jin Yoon: AH! Whatever!

 Tired of waiting I went to try to pick the lock until I see ANOTHER trying to pick the lock too! It was a girl.. OMO! Not just a girl but it was Hye Sung unnie!! Btw Hye Sung is my fake roommate along with Soon Dong unnie, i just stay at their dorm to sleep there.Trying to keep my cool I walked inside without looking at unnie while oppa was "chatting" with her I guess. Meh, I'm soo tired... -_-zzzz.

 

OMO!! First chap DONE!! :D U like? The pic at the top is what she wore and without the hat!