It's Going to Be A Long Year...

My One and Only

 

I thought Eli was my one and only, but then I met someone who might’ve been my soulmate…

*5 months earlier*

“Come on, slowpoke!” I call to my boyfriend, Elison Kim while running to school. “Ahhhhh!” I scream as he finally catches up to me and grabs me by the waist, spinning me around.  

"Gotcha.”   He says triumphantly.

"Whatever," I say playfully. The warning bell rang in the distance.

"OMONA!!! COME ON ELI, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" I exclaim as I grab his wrist and start running towards the school gate. We barely make it and get a disapproving glare from the school principal.

"Whew, that was close," he says, out of breath. "Let's go." He puts his arm around my shoulder and guides us to our class. I’m always so shy when Eli does things like this because the queenkas all give me the "I'M-GOING-TO-KILL-YOU-AND-HIDE-THE-BODY!!!!!" look.

Seeing as how Eli is a kingka, and not just any kingka, he’s THE kingka, I never really got why he was with me, but he said he likes the way I don’t throw myself at every guy.

"Babe? Babe?"

"Huh?" I say as Eli’s sweet, yet manly, deep, angelic honey voice calls me to reality.

"You alright?" he asks as he caresses my face lovingly.

"Ne..." I say timidly as the queenkas shoot daggers at me.

"Okay, we're at class.” he tells me, letting me go so I can sit down. As he takes the remaining seat next to me, I quickly hold his hand, wanting to feel his warmth. He then turns to me and smiles lovingly.

"I love you soooo much, baby," he says in a cute voice.

"And I loveee you, Oppa," I say back while doing the aegyo he loves so much. In the back of the room, I hear people start pretending to gag at our cheesiness, but I don’t care.

“Class, settle down now.” the teacher Mr. Choi says as he comes in with a blonde boy. "We have a new student. Introduce yourself."  The new kid looks up and smirks, causing all the girls to swoon.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kwon Jiyong inmida... but you can call me G-Dragon or GD.” he says flirtatiously and winks.

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

"Settle down now, ladies," Mr. Choi says as he tells Jiyong where his seat will be.

I suddenly realize the only empty seat is next to me. Crap.

“There's your seat. Enjoy.” Mr. Choi says as Jiyong sits down.

I see this is going to be a long year.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is short only because I want to know the feedback of some people who will first read my story if that makes any sense i just want to know if i should continue this story beacause i have like a bagillion other stories so i just want to know if its good enough  to continue ok i feel like this authors note is longer than the chappie lol and while were on the subject(not really keke) why dont u guise check out my other stories also and tell me what you think    :D