Trauma

A Fangirl's Heart [Hiatus]

 

Key walked over to you and looked at your pale face.

You were unconsciously sniffing with your eyes closed and he could see that they were all swollen and his heart ached.

He reached out and shook you to wake you up.

You immediately jolted up and started to trash about wildly.

“No! Go away! I hate you!” You started to cry.

Key tried to calm you down and held your arms but you shook him off thinking that he was Sungjoo and started to hit him.

“GO AWAY FROM ME I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE NEAR ME!” You shouted.

“_____! It’s me Key! Sungjoo isn’t here! It’s me!” Key desperately tried to convince you.

You heard his voice and stopped. You looked up at him with your red eyes and realised it was really Key.

Tears filled your eyes as you hugged him. “Key…..key….i’m was about to be…..he was on me…..i didn’t like it at all…”

Key held you tightly in his arms and softly stroked your hair, ”Don’t worry. It’s all over. You’re safe. Perfectly safe. No one’s going to harm you. I’m always here for you, okay?”

You cried into his shoulder and you nodded. Then you softly spoke, “Key….i want to go home….”

You saw darkness ahead of you and fainted again.

Key wiped his tears and lifted your fragile body up bridal style. He walked out of the school, hailed a cab and brought you home,

 

 

 

 

Your grandmother’s eyes widened as she saw you in this condition.

Key politely bowed and climbed up the stairs to your room and laid you gently on the bed.

He pulled up the covers and kissed your forehead.

Then, he walked downstairs to your grandmother who was freaking out.

“Key! What happened to _____?! Why is she like that??? Did something happen? Tell me!!” Your grandmother shouted.

“Shhhh ahjumma. _____ is sleeping. You’ll wake her up.” Key brought her to the kitchen.

She turned around and fired questions at him again.

“What happened to _____??? Just say it already!!!” She begged.

Key took a deep breath and explained the whole situation that happened in school.

Your grandmother’s jaw dropped and she gawked at him.

“SHE GOT WHAT?!” She screamed.

Key flinched under her hard gaze and explained to her again, “No no ahjumma, calm down. Nothing happened to her. I came in just in time. They must have suspended Sungjoo already. _____ just got the back part of her uniform torn. Just make sure you help her change out of it and never bring that uniform in front of her again, okay?”

After a long pause, your grandmother nodded.

Key was surprised but then asked, “So if it’s all clear now, may I go home too? My parents must be waiting. It’s already evening.”

“What? Of course not. You saved _____, and I have no words on how am I supposed to thank you for whatever you did today. The least I can do is invite you to stay for dinner, please?” Your grandmother pleaded.

“But ahjumma-“

“Please don’t say no. I’ll always have this burden that I didn’t repay you for whatever you’ve done for _____. Kibum-dear, please stay,” She was on the verge of crying.

Key finally let in, “Okay.”

 

 

 

You woke up with a intolerable headache and you touched your head.You walked over to the toilet and washed your face.

You then noticed your torn back of your uniform. The incidents of this afternoon came flooding back into our head.

Just then, you heard your grandmother and Key talking downstairs in the living room.

Creeping out of your room quietly, you looked down and saw Key.

Then it dawned on you that it was none other than Key who had saved you today.

*It was….Key?* You looked down at him, eating your grandmother.

You clutched onto the railing and ran back into your room.

*It was Key. Thank you so much*