Bad or Lucky day???

You're The One...

 

Jung Yunho POV…

I walked into SM High. The students looked at me as I walked in. Some of the girls shouted something to me while the boys envy me.

“Omo, Oppa you’re so handsome,” some girls said to me.

“Yunho Oppa, you’re so cool,” another girls shouted at me.

I raised my hand as a signal to them to keep their mouth shut. I walked at the doorway. In a moment, I were greeted by my best friend , Shim Changmin.

“Yunho, good morning,” he said.

“Oh Changmin , good morning,” I replied him.

As we walked toward our classroom, we heard some of the student was whispering something. I heard one of them said.

“Yah , isn’t that the nerd? It was so annoying to have him here ,”.

“You’re right. How can he got enrolled in here? Just look at him,” she said annoyingly.

I tried to looked for the nerd they said. When I was searching for the nerd, I was bumped into someone. I look at the boy that now was on the floor. All the student there gasped. I waited for him to looked at me but he didn’t. I looked at his feminine body. His raven black hair, his smooth white milky skin and his skinny wrist. At a moment, I was amazed by his figures. I tried to looked at his face but then I realize that there were many student looking at us. I didn’t want them see me as the pathetic one so I said something to the boy rudely.

“Yah , look where you were going!”.

I waited him to speak up but he just sat there on the floor speechless. Wow, this one is tough one…

“Yah , are you deaf?” I said to him. The boy didn’t replied me. I smacked his head and walked away. I saw Changmin smirk at him and hear some giggle from the girls. I looked back to see if the boy okay but he was gone.

“Yunho ah, what are you doing? We’re late,” Changmin said to me. I looked back at him.

“Oh, sorry,” I said. We walked to our class.