Airport Couple

Airport

It was the first time he ever saw her.

Was it fate?

She was so beautiful.

Does he believe in fate?

He didn't even care.

All that mattered was that....her, on her white summer dress that hung lightly against her perfect frame as she leaned on the counter, looking at the coffee menu as the barista himself was memerized by her beauty.

Kris swallowed.

She was so beautiful.

Was 'beautiful' even the right word?

It felt like an understatement.

Her big eyes moved from the menu and her head turned his way.

Her blonde dyed hair moved when she did, and it looked so graceful.

She looked right at him and his heart was in his hands, holding it to her, begging her to take it, bleeding for her to take it.

She smiled her beautiful smile, her teeth shone against the airport lights and Kris could only look.

She was so stunning.

Was 'stunning' even the right word?

It felt like an understatement.

With slender fingers she combed her wavy blonde hair down and she her lips.

Why would she do  that.

Kris' knees went weak.

 

 

"Vanilla Latte!" the barista called out and even when she whipped her head back, even as he watched her back as she took her coffee.....

She was so strikingly beautiful.

There were no words to compare the beauty that she possessed.

 

 

 

Kris quickly took his order with a shaking head and went to the table.

 

 

 

"What's wrong with you today?" She asked as she pouted her pink lips out at Kris, "You're looking at me like I'm a stranger...."

"No, I just.....Nana....this is where we first met," Kris chuckled to himself, reminiscing by himself.

"You strange, perfect........person," Nana narrowed her eyes at him, "and you're mine," she mumbled, incredulous.

"You almost sound like you don't believe it," Kris cocked his head to one side.

"That's cuz I don't," Nana stood up then and picked up her luggage and purse to leave.

Kris smirked at himself and got up right after her.

"Nana," he called and pulled her elbow.

She fell right in his arms and their lips met.

She was beautiful, she was stunning and she was forever a mystery to Kris.

It was him who couldn't believe he had her.

Because of that, he loved her with all he could, no matter how many people watched them as he showed it to the world.

They broke the kiss and she pecked his lips before turning around again towards the gates where their departure to China will be at.

 

 

 

Oh, right.

 

 

 

They were going to meet his parents.