1

Fever
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were sick with a fever- coughing, runny nose, scratchy throat... name any symptom and you had it. You were curled up under a blanket and remained in fetal position the whole day. At around 6:00 in the evening, you heard the door unlock and slowly sat up so you can greet your beloved sweetheart.

"I'm home!" Yonghwa called. "Are you feeling better?"

You , you internally commented. How am I supposed to answer when I can barely speak? Especially from upstairs.

When you didn't respond, he quickly ran up to your bedroom. "Hey, are you okay?! Why didn't you answer me?"

"Because my voice is practically gone," you croaked. "And you want me to yell on top of that?"

He walked over to the bed and sat down. "Right, right. I'm sorry." He gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Do you want me to get you anything? Soup? Medicine?"

A smile escaped. You never were able to stay mad at him. "You being here is enough."

"Ooh," he said. "Well if that's the case," he began as he removed his jacket and crawled into bed with you, "I'll make sure you get better soon."

You giggled as you snuggled against him. The two of you lay together for a few minutes until you felt another cough building up. You turned to the other side and began to hack.

"Yonghwa, maybe we shouldn't be sleeping together," you said as you faced him again.

He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? Who would you rather be sleepin

Please log in to read the full chapter