Crazy Angels

Angel

Niel pouted at C.A.P.

Dear Lord, that pout.

Those lips.

Not that I've noticed or anything.

"Hyun~ng. Why are you making weird faces?"

I snatched Ricky's hand away from where it was incessantly poking my shoulder.

"That's not a weird face, that's a jealous face," pointed out our oh-so-wise Changjo.

"Who's jealous," I snarled at them. No one's jealous that Minsoo has Niel all to himself and I'm left in the freaking friend zone for all of eternity and I'll probably never confess because I'm such a coward and why does it even matter we're both guys and people would just judge us anyways and AAAAIISH.

I flopped face-first on the couch with my limbs thrown in random directions and my wings falling over the sides. Wings you say? Yep. That's us, the Teen Top angels. Why? Because the author of this story is crazy. AND getting on my nerves. PLEASE author-nim! Let me end up with Niel! Stop torturing me! Please? Whatever.

Carrying on.

I felt the couch shift with the weight of someone else. Someone else decided to be nice and give me a massage. Ahhh~~ That feels good... I involuntarily let out a moan. Oops. Is that weird?

"Shh~ Relax Byungie~ By the way," He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "I saw how you were looking at me earlier."

Uh-oh. Niel caught me.

He nipped my ear and pulled back. Here's my chance.

"Actually Niel, I wanted to tell you that--" I turned to face him, ".............. YAH LEE CHANHEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU."

 


I don't even know. Is there anyone out there who ships Niel with L.Joe? I don't but you know, stuff happens when you've had a lot of sugar.
I actually am partial to RickJoe or... RickJo... Or NAP... And definitely ChunJoe.

Screw this. OT6 all the way.

Does my dongsaeng like it?^^