I won't bear being away from you

Always By Your Side

 

 

 

'' Junho-hyung!''


Chansung wrapped his arms around Junho's neck that was helping him inside the dorm and got closer to him. Junho backed up a little.

 

'' B-b-bwo?''

 

Chansung grinned and buried his face in the crook of his hyung's neck.

 

'' Saranghae!!''

 

Junho struggled to stay on his feet. His dongsaeng was way taller than him.

 

'' C-Chansung-ah get a grip on yourself!''

 

Taecyeon got behing Junho and beckoned him that he was going to take care of the maknae. He asked him to go help Junsu with the beers instead. Junho thanked him and let him. Chansung grumbled when two firm hands caught him by the waist but smiled when he noticed it was Taecyeon.

 

'' Taec-hyung! you know you're funny? you look like a rabbit''

 

The maknae brought his hands to his hyung's ears and played with them as if Taecyeon was a stuffed rabbit. The 'rabbit' shooked his dongsaeng's hands off and took him to the couch. Junsu and Junho came in the living room, bringing packs of beers along and putting them under the large cofee table. In last came Nichkhun and Wooyoung with all the members coats and vests. Wooyoung seemed exhausted and Khun somewhat bored. They put the coats on the hangers and rejoined the others in the living room. Chansung was already halfway of a can and being scolded by Junsu that he shouldn't drink that much. Taecyeon and Junho were having an arm wrestling, the one losing having to gulp a beer can oneshot. Wooyoung went to get two beers and gave one to Nichkhun that accepted it. They sat on each side of the little table, curious to see who would win besides Junho and Taec. But of course, the older won, so Junho had to drink a beer oneshot. Junsu obviously was against it.

 

'' Yah Taecyeon-ah! Junho won't be able to, he'll throw up!''

 

Taec giggled.

 

'' He won't, he's a man''

 

The leader snorted and rolled eyes.

 

'' If he does throw up YOU will clean it up since it'll be your fault''

 

'' Arasso eomeonim''

 

Junho took his beer can up and started gulping it. Chansung was cheering him, Junsu was ignoring, Taec was giggling, Woo was anticipating wether he'll throw up or not and Khun was just staring down on the table. But in the end Junho managed to drink it all in one-shot even though he was dizzy after this. Tacyeon gave him a high five while Chansung jumped on him in a tight hug. The older barely failed to catch the dongsaeng. Suddenly Nichkhun stood up, confusing everyone. He didn't expected to surprise everyone.

 

'' I-I'm going on the balcony to get some fresh air''

 

Everyone nodded with smiles. Nichkhun picked his beer up and went at the back of the house where the balcony was. Behind him he could hear Chansung singing his part in Color, though it was directed to Junho.

 

'' Shake it with me Junho, I can give you everything you'll need. Come one step closer, one step closer. Hurry come here and feel me Hyung''

 

Nichkhun giggled as he opened the door to the outside and closed it behind him. The night was warm but a little windy. A perfect night for July. He looked up to see the few stars that dotted the sky. In Seoul there wasn't a lot stars visible at night because of the city lights. He sighed deeply as he reminded himself of the day. Today was the solo debut of Wooyoung on M! Countdown and everyone went there to cheer on him. The boy had been stressed out all the week because he was nervous he might not make a good performance since he was used to be with all the members but he had made a wonderful prestation up there. And it made Nichkhun realize something, not quite good, and these thoughts freaked him out. All the rest of the day it ran through his head and he couldn't think about anything else. So much he couldn't enjoy himself at the party. But he saw that Wooyoung noticed him, which he didn't wanted to. He didn't wanted the younger to worry about him.

 

Just as he was thinking about him, as if on cue, the door to the balcony opened and the faint voice of the younger was heard.

 

'' Khun-hyung?''

 

Wooyoung closed the door and locked it before going beside Nichkhun. The older kept looking down to his beer in his hand. He knew that if he would look to Woo he would see the worry in his eyes and he wouldn't be able to bear it.

 

'' Woodong, why'd you locked the door?''

 

'' I-I want to talk to you and...I don't want to be interrupted by anyone''

 

Nichkhun sighed deeply and looked up.

 

'' Then go on''

 

He could hear the younger hesitating and searching his words.

 

'' You...today...uhm...You didn't seemed...well...uhm...''

 

The older giggled and finally looked to Wooyoung that was leaning on the handrail, fiddling with his fingers and head down..

 

'' You have to finish your question if you want an answer, dongsaeng''

 

Wooyoung smiled a little.

 

'' What do you have today?''

 

Nichkhun raised his eyebrows.

 

'' What do I have? I'm alright''

 

The younger looked to him, pouting.

 

'' Don't lie to me. I know you too well to swallow your lies''

 

His dongsaeng was right on this. No matter how many times or how he tries, never would he manage to get Wooyoung to believe his lies. Nichkhun looked back down the balcony again.

 

'' It's just random stupidity. You'll find me ridiculous if I tell you''

 

Wooyoung turned and leaned besides him, so close their shoulders were almost touching. He stretched his neck a little so he could see his hyung's face.

 

'' Hey, am I your friend or not?''

 

'' Andwae''

 

He could see the younger's eyes narrow and slowly get wattery as he pouted. Nichkhun giggled and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to him.

 

'' You're my best friend''

 

Wooyoung giggled a bit and a smile made his way on his face.

 

'' Then If I am, tell me''

 

Nichkhun sighed deeply. He'll never win on him, the younger was too stubborn and if he continue like this he'll get pissed and yell at him so better tell him now before it ends up ugly. He nodded and grabbed his dongsaeng's wrist, pulling him to the bench on the balcony. They sat besides each other, The older putting his beer on the little table. Wooyoung shifted in his seat, facing his hyung.

 

'' So?''

 

Khun looked down, searching the right words.

 

'' I...I was...scared''

 

The younger frowned a little.

 

'' Scared?''

 

His hyung nodded.

 

'' Scared of what?''

 

'' That...the group split up''

 

'' Bwo!? How did you ended up with this idea?''

 

Khun turned his head to the side, still looking down.

 

'' Well, we started as seven and...Jay-hyung left two years ago. One year ago Junsu-hyung made his solo debut and now...you made yours today''

 

He grabbed his head between his hands.

 

'' I'm scared that if we continue like this...2pm no longer exists''

 

He couldn't hold his tears anymore and sobbed quietly. He felt himself being pulled up as Woo brought him into a warm hug. He rest his head against his dongsaeng's shoulder, smiling at the scent of the boy that could always find what to do and say to confort him. He silently hoped that today was no exception, because he wouldn't be able to continue not even a day further with these thoughts. Wooyoung his back gently.

 

'' It won't happen hyung. By exemple, take BIGBANG, since their debuts they got solo songs on their albums and all of them got solo activities, even concerts, but they're still a group. I can also say, they're the most famous group of our country''

 

It made Nichkhun smile in his friend's embrace. As always, the boy was right.

 

'' Nae but...what if we end up like TVXQ instead? What happened to them is even worse as being dismantled''

 

Wooyoung pulled away from the embrace and cupped his hyung's face, their eyes locked.

 

'' Hyung, for  sure one day we'll have to stop this but I promise you it won't be soon''

 

Nichkhun smiled a little, looking down. He put his hand on the younger's tigh. Wooyoung didn't reacted, he was used to it. They were always touchy with each other.

 

'' Though, there's one thing that scares me most than the band being dismantled''

 

Woo's hands slid down to rest on Khun's shoulders.

 

'' What is it?''

 

Khun looked down, blushing a little.

 

'' Being away from you, not being able to be with you anymore''

 

He heard the younger giggled and it somewhat pinched his heart. His face got lifted up by a soft hand and he found Woo smiling at him.

 

'' Hyung, I'll never leave your side. I promise you. You're my best friend''

 

Khun pulled his hand away.

 

'' Yeah...''

 

His dongsaeng frowned a little, confused.

 

'' Hyung? Have I said something wrong''

 

Nichkhun shook his head.

 

'' Mianhe''

 

'' Don't need to be, it's me''

 

'' Yah, don't say that, I'm not stupid''

 

Wooyoung's words surprised him and he looked up to him. 

 

'' I know you're not''

 

'' Then don't say the It's not you, it's me lame thing. I'm not a girl. If I said something wrong just tell me''

 

'' I...I know you're not a girl it's...''

 

'' It's what?''

 

'' That is the problem''

 

Wooyoung got dazed.

 

'' What!?''

 

Khun backed himself.

 

'' Wait! wait let me finish''

 

'' Go on then! 'cause I really don't get you''

 

Damn, Wooyoung was slightly pissed off now. For sure after being told that his best friend's main problem was that he wasn't a girl, anybody would have been pissed off. Khun was madly blushing at was he was bout to say, and the fact that Woo was frowning and had his arms crossed wasn't helping.

 

''I...I like you''

 

'' Well, I like you too, I don't see why it's being involved with the fact that I'm a man''

 

Nichkhun shook his head

 

'' You don't understand Woo. It's not...it's not that kind of like that I'm talking about''

 

It took several minutes to Wooyoung to process his hyung's words to his head and understand them. When he did, he uncrossed his arms and his eyes went down, blushing.

 

'' Ooh...that...kind''

 

Khun kept silent and so did Wooyoung. None of them could say anything after this. The older glanced to his dongsaeng. Woo was biting on his lower lip nervously. It wasn't a good idea to tell him this at all.

 

'' I...I'm sorry...I'll go''

 

He was about to take his hand back from the younger's tigh and get up when he felt a soft warm hand being placed over his. He looked to Wooyoung that was still staring down.

 

'' D-don't''

 

Khun shook his head.

 

'' No, it wasn't a good idea to tell you this...I...shouldn't have... just...forget evrything I said''

 

'' I won't''

 

'' Why''

 

'' Because I don't want to''

 

Nichkhun's eyes widened. Wooyoung looked up to his hyung and smiled a little, blushing and entertwining his fingers with Khun's.

 

'' I like you in that way too, Khun-hyung''

 

Nichkhun's heart stopped for seconds after hearing the younger's confession. How many times have he dreamt about it? He don't know. But no matter how happy he was in his dreams after hearing the Dream-Wooyoung say this, it was nothing compared to the happiness the real one was bringing him after saying this. He almost pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. But the voice of his beloved friend brought him back from his thoughts.

 

'' Hyung can I...''

 

'' Can you what?''

 

He noticed Wooyoung was redder than before which made him giggle.

 

'' Can I...Kiss you?''

 

Khun wanted to give him no answer at all and just kiss him but he had to ask him the question first. After all, he didn't wanted the younger to regret it after if he realize what he was feeling wasn't the same as his hyung.

 

'' You're sure you want to do it with me?''

 

Woo nodded.

 

'' But...It'll be your first won't it?''

 

'' N-nae''

 

'' What if you realize after this that your feelings aren't love and you regret it''

 

'' Since it's you I won't regret it''

 

'' But if it's not this I don't want to-''

 

He got cut off by Woo's lips. Khun was surprised at first, he didn't expected the younger to do it like this but...he liked it quite a lot. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Woo wrapped his owns around Khun's neck, pulling him closer while moving his lips against his in sync. He never thought kissing him would feel this good and magic, he should have told his hyung earlier about his feelings. But damn courage wasn't there back then. He tried not to think about this as he was pulled up in Nichkhun's lap by the latter as his hyung on his bottom lip. Uncounsciously he opened his mouth and let Khun invade him. He thought that maybe it was what people call french kiss. He felt the older's tongue the interior of his mouth before he decided to put up a fight with him by making his tongue twirl against his. As his tongue curled around his hyung's and up and down he sensed Khun moan a little against his mouth and it made him smirk. He took the opportunity to get into Nichkhun's mouth and did the same as he did earlier.
 

 

After this, they parted, both panting heavily. Wooyoung was smiling goofily while playing with the hem of Nichkhun's shirt, still in his hyung's lap and having the strong arms around his waist. Nichkhun brought one of his hands to his dongsaeng's cheek and it gently.

 

'' I should have told you earlier''

 

Wooyoung nodded slightly.

 

'' M-me too''

 

Nichkhun smiled at him and Wooyoung buried his face into the crook of his hyung's neck. This scent and warm, he would never get enough of it, it was addicting. He hugged his hyung tightly and felt him giggled and mutter that he was cute, making his dongsaeng smile.

 

'' But you know Khun-hyung, kissing like this is way better than having a sheet of paper seperating us''

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So what do you think about this oneshot??

My first Khunyoung story ^^' fail or not ( yeah there's not XP)