Alternate Ending

True Love

 

(A/N: There was two ways I could go with the story. The fluffy version is the real version. This one has an alternate ending that I think is kinda funny xD Enjoy!)

"Shaaa...Sha...Shaaaa!...SHA!" Sha suddenly sat up from bed, completely alert now. "What?! What?! What happened?!" Key just started laughing at her. Realization dawned on her and she groaned. She grabbed one of her pillows annoyed and hit Key with it, causing him to stop laughing and fall off the bed. Sha smirked and fell back onto the bed, getting ready to re-enter dreamland.

Key sat up. Now HE was annoyed. "Sha! Wake up!" Key insisted, trying to shake her awake. She groaned again and stayed still. Key pouted. "Fine! Then you don't get any breakfast!" No response. "I mean it, Sha! Get up, or you don't get breakfast!" She faced him, "Key, you say that every day and I still get breakfast."

Key stood next to the bed staring at her, not knowing what to say or do. She was right. Oh how he hated when she was right! But it still didn't change how much he felt for her. "Well today, I really mean it!" He insisted. "No you don't. Now go away and let me sleep." He pouted again. "Fine! You can have breakfast, just please get up!" He never thought he'd have to beg for her to get up...again.

"Nope." He sighed. "You leave me no choice." He whispered, grabbing one of the other pillows. He flung it up in the air, still holding onto it, and swung downward, right onto her back. "What the heck?!" She shouted. "Get up!" "Never!" He hit her with the pillow once again. "UGH!!!"

Sha was really tired that specific morning, so she wasn't in the mood for Key's nagging. So instead of arguing, she grabbed a pillow, stood up on the bed, and whacked him in the face with it. "Take that pabo!" She shouted.

Barely even thirty seconds went by and they were in a full swing pillow fight. Sha was winning. "YAH!" A voice from the door shouted. They stopped swinging their pillows and looked to see an upset Taemin at the doorway. "Taemin, what's wrong?!" Key asked. "How come I wasn't included in the pillow fight?!" he damanded.

Sha and Key looked at each other and just started laughing. "What's so funny?!" Taemin asked. "He was trying to-" Sha started, but stopped as soon as she realized he had succeeded. "UGH!" She hit him in the face with a pillow again and hopped off the bed. "Did I win again?!" Key shouted. Sha didn't answer, instead she headed out of the room and into the bathroom, where she started getting ready to start the day.

She fixed her hair and did her make up and all that. But the whole time, she couldn't stop thinking about Key. Sure, he nagged a lot and it annoyed the heck out of her. But she couldn't help but feel something for him. To put it short, she'd always had feelings for Key. But she didn't know how to express them.

When she finished, she went back to her room to pick out something to wear. Key and Taemin were still there. "You didn't answer my question! Did I win again?!" Key damanded. Sha sighed, "Yea." She mumbled. "HA!" "Remind me again why I gave you the key to my apartment." She smirked at him.

"Because you love us so much." Key replied, returning the smirk. Sha stood completely still and there was a moment of silence. She loved all the members of SHINee, and she knew it. But she held a different kind of love for Key.

"Why is it so quiet now?" Taemin asked. Sha smiled, "Because I'm waiting for you to get out so I can change." She replied. Their eyes widened and they quickly sprinted out of the room, Key slamming the door behind them. Sha laughed to herself at how silly those boys could be.

After she got dressed, she went out to see the rest of SHINee. Everyone was watching TV in the living room except Key and Jonghyun. She walked into the kitchen to find Jonghyun rummaging through the cabinets. "What are you doing?" She asked. Jjong jumped and when he tried to slam the cabinet shut, he smashed his index finger instead.

"Dammit!" He shouted. "I told you not to go hunting for food in the cabinets, didn't I? Now look what happened." Key said, just walking into the room. "Shut up!" Jonghyun said, staring at his red finger.

"Are you okay Jongyun?" Sha asked. "I think so...Will you kiss it?" He asked, using his aegyo. She laughed while Key glared at him. As he held out his finger, Sha kissed the tip of it. Key looked like he was going to explode.

"There, all better?" She asked. He smirked and nodded, "Perfect." He looked at Key, causing Sha to look his way too. Key's face was all red and he looked MAD.

"Key, is something wrong? You look upset." Jonghyun smiled, putting his arm around Sha's shoulders and pulling her closer. Anger burned in Key's eyes as he clenched his teeth, "Just peachy." Jonghyun continued smiling at him.

"Uhm...Okay then. I'm gonna go to the living room now." Sha said, removing Jonghyun's arm and leaving. "You pabo! Why did you do that?!" Key shouted. "Because it's fun to watch you get jealous!" Jonghyun answered.

"Keep your hands off her." He said simply, following Sha into the living room. Jonghyun just laughed and continued going through the cabinets.

"So are you really okay Key?" Sha asked. "Yea, I'm fine." He assured her. "You wanna go for a walk?" He asked randomly, a light pink coming to his cheeks. She looked at him and smiled, "Sure, let's go." He smiled back and they left. Key left Onew in charge.(A/N: I just felt like putting that in there xD)

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" Sha asked, once away from the apartment. "What do you mean?" "Well normally when people ask to go for a walk, they wanna talk." Sha laughed to herself. It was true, but there were other reasons people went on walks too.

"Oh, uhm..." Key trailed off. "Let's go to the park!" He exclaimed, changing the subject. "Okay." She said, going along with it. but she wasn't going to let this slide.

They got to the park, and continued from there. "Can you answer my question now?" She asked. "What question?" "What did you want to talk about?" He blushed again. "Oh uhm...Look, ice cream!" He pointed to a nearby ice cream stand. "Let's go get some!" He grabbed her wrist in attemptt o drag her along. But she pulled him back.

"No ice cream! Tell me." She insisted. "But there's nothing to say!" Key argued. Sha quickly looked into Key's eyes, examining them. "Yes there is." She finally said. "How do you know?" "I can see it in your eyes. Why don't you just tell me?" He sighed.

"Come on." She dragged him over to a park bench and sat down. "Tell me! And afterwards, I'll buy you ice cream." "Fine!" She smiled. He turned his body so he was facing her, resting his arm on the back of the bench.

"Close your eyes." He said. "Why?" "Because if you don't, then I won't tell." "Fine." She groaned, closing her eyes. For a few seconds, nothing happened. But she started feeling someone's warm breath on her face.

Before she could ask what it was, a soft pair of lips met hers. Her eyes instantly opened and went wide. Key was right there in front of her...kissing her?! She couldn't believe it.

As he kissed her, she didn't kiss back. She was too stunned. He opened his eyes, seeing her shocked face, and pulled back. "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered, looking down. His cheeks were completely red and he looked like he was about to cry. He really did love Sha, more than he thought he could ever love anyone.

Sha scooted closer to him. "Key." He stayed silent and kept looking down. "Key look at me." Sha put her fingers on his chin and turned his face so that he was looking at her. "I didn't mind." She said. Before she knew what she was doing, she leaned in and kissed HIM this time.

He tensed up a little, kinda surprised. But he loosened and kissed back. It was as if being struck by lightning this time. Each of them saw fireworks and sparks as their lips moved in sync with each other.

They both pulled away at the same time, still close and smiling. "I love you Sha." Key whispered. Sha blushed a deep red and smiled. "I love you too Key." They both smiled. As they leaned in for another kiss, a flash came out of nowhere.

They turned their heads to see the rest of SHINee standing there. Jonghyun was at the front holding a camera. They all looked at the camera, "Awwww." They said in sync. "What are you doing here?!" Key damanded.

"We got bored. So we followed you. Onew just happened to have his camera with him." Onew smiled and stepped back, just in case they'd be mad. It was obvious that Key was, "YOU PABOS!!!" Key shouted, getting up and chasing Jonghyun for the camera.

Sha laughed and got up too. Key continued chasing Jonghyun around the park. Sha ran and hid behind a tree that they were about to run past.

Just as Jonghyun got there, she reached her leg out and tripped him. The camera flew out of his hands and landed in the grass.

Key hadn't stopped running. So he ran as fast as he could past a struggling Jonghyun and swooped up the camera.

He stopped and pressed a few buttons, finding the picture. Once he did, he blushed and almost smiled. Sha went over and looked at the picture. It actually looked kind of cute.

"Do we have to delete it?" Sha asked, showing Key aegyo. He looked at her and practically melted. "You don't want to, do you?" He asked. She looked at the picture again and shook her head.

Before Key could say anything else, Jonghyun had gotten up and stole the camera away. "Pabo!" Key shouted, Sha made him face her. "It's okay Key." He softened and smiled at her. She leaned up and kissed him one last time passionately, earning themselves another chorus of, "Awww's." This was definitely true love <3