You’re like a goddess to me

Of course you’re not beautiful, baby!

 

You sitting on the floor for god know how long. You look in front of you carelessly. Your soul has drift apart from your body.

You felt lonely, zero, nothing.

“_____, if you don’t open this door, I swear I will break it!” You let out a sigh in exasperation. Including this time Seungri, your brother

already repeat the same line for twenty times or less or more but you don’t have time to care about it. Let Seungri’s  voice crack up or

become like a duck’s voice. You don’t care.

What important to you now is your heart. You felt you heart already shattered into pieces. Its all because you happen to hear what

your boyfriend are talking with his friends while waiting for you as usual.

And the word is echo through your minds all day long. You try to get rid of it but you can’t as if the word already gluing on your brain.

“I want someone beautiful to become my girlfriend.”

“You already have a beautiful girlfriend.”

“Ji is lucky because he already got a beautiful girlfriend. Im so envy.”

“No. She’s not.”

 

Your tears falls. How dare! How dare he talk about me like that! I swear I’ll become more beautiful and show it to him! Just you see, Kwon Ji Young!

“Lee  ______! Come out now or mom will kick my because you don’t have your dinner yet!” Once again Seungri’s voice interrupts you.

“I already eat! Leave me alone!” You yell loudly before let out a hmmphh sound.

“Mom! _____ said she already eats. Can I go out now?”

You roll your eyes up. What a noisy brother you have. You scratch your chin while look at the plastic bag in front of you.

You rummage the plastic bag. Look at what you buy under your conscious mind. Now! How do I use all of this?

You look at the foundation, compact powder, lip gloss, eye liner, eye shadow, blusher etc etc.  Damn Kwon Ji Young! Because of you, I

already do something that out of my nature.

Actually you never use make up. From middle school until you go to college you just apply some sun screen, Johnson&Johnson baby

powder. For lips you just apply some lip bum to avoid your lips from dryness.

You open up your laptop, typing something on url box and waiting for youtube to loading. You type make up tutorial on the search

box and click on the random video. Well..I guess this will work.
--

Ji Young bit his lower lips. Really, today he really doesn’t know what’s wrong with you. But what he becomes more furious is when he

look you flirt with several boys from your faculty. Some of them even dare to ask your number even Ji Young is standing next to you.

He doesn’t understand why you didn’t reply to his sms, call from yesterday and you even not waiting for him like always to go to college this morning.

What’s makes him shock when you appear with a make up which make you look more attractive than you already are with some y

outfits which makes any boys eyes will pop out any time.

“Really, what’s wrong with you?” Ji Young’s patient finally is gone.

“There’s nothing wrong with me.” You smile before pull your hand from his grip but of course fail because his grip is strong.

“Let me go. You’re hurting me.” You hiss. Ji Young seems didn’t mind about that. He drags you to isolated corridor.

“I’m already late for my next class, Ji.” You try to move but Ji Young already block your ways. You can’t even move your body because

he pins his body on yours.

“Tell me what’s wrong and then I’ll let you go.” You gulp down your saliva when you hear his stern voice.

“There’s nothing wrong with me. There’ something wrong with you.” Ji Young furrow his eye brows.

“I don’t understand.”

You chuckle.  “Of course you don’t understand and you never will.” You try to push him but he holds both of your hand with his hand.

“Let go of me, Ji. Seriously.” You sigh in exasperation.

“Do you want to break up with me?” Ji Young look in your eyes intently.

“If you want to… B..” You can’t even finish your words when Ji Young suddenly cut you off with kiss.

You trying hard to push him but fail and unconsciously reply to his kiss. After about god know how long both of you kissed, both of you

separate. Grasping for air.

“I don’t think that's what you want.” He smirk. You bit your lower lips and hit his chest.

“You bastard! I won’t do this if you didn’t say something that makes me hurt.” You start to cry. Ji Young look around before pull you into his embrace.

“I’m sorry if am hurt you even I don’t know what I’ve done to you.”

“You said I’m not beautiful!”

Ji Young bit his lips. Remember if he says something like that.

You furrow you eyebrows when Ji Young suddenly laugh. You give him a nasty look.

“Listen baby. I think there’s misunderstanding here.” Ji Young smile.

“What misunderstanding? I hear with my own ears that you said I’m not beautiful.” You grit your teeth.

“Of course you’re not beautiful, baby.”

“See! You finally admit it. I hate you, Kwon Ji Young!” You start to cry again.

“You’re not beautiful because your beauty is beyond than that. You’re like a goddess to me.” You blinking your eyes several times hear what he said.

“Next time please don’t make your own assumption, arraso?” He pats your head. You smile and nod your head when your rationale come back.

“One more things...” He looks you up and down.

“Please don’t wear something like this again. I don’t like how the boys staring at you like you’re something to eat. You just can wear this when I’m said so..” You pout before he pulls you into another kiss.